OCR02709 - Mega Man "Call of the Cut Man"

djpretzel

This is quite the remix. It is tad bit silly with the lyrics and the middle section with the guitar solo coupled with whistling just makes it even more hilarious. It has a spaghetti western feel that suites the song surprisingly well. Even though it's short, it's just the right length that it doesn't overstay it's welcome as it could lose it's humor if it dragged on too long. I look forward what else this artist has in store with other robot masters.

Hahahahaha, oh man, this will never leave my head when I play Cut Man's level now. So goofy, it's hard not to smile while listening to this one. The western arrangement with the silly lyrics makes it seem like something less out of the Dollars trilogy and more something out of Rango, but it fits so well with Cut Man's melody. If this is a taste of what's to come in the future, I gladly welcome it. Nice work and great debut on OCR.

Wow, this is great! The lyrics are so silly, but in a good way. Even though I don't normally listen to folksy/country music, I had fun listening to this one. Plus, it's nice to see this kind of variety on OCR. As far as I can tell, the production is well done, and the arrangement is fresh. This remix makes me think of Wild West meets Mega Man; Cut Man is one of Wily's sheriffs.

Edited by Cash

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02709 - Mega Man "Call of the Cut Man"