OCR02917 - Getsu Fuuma Den 'Dancing Spirits'

djpretzel

Not being familiar with the Getsu sources (even though certain parts sounded familiar because of that Sound Shower thing DJP mentioned, now that I think about and am listening for it), if you had told me that the intro original stuff was ReMixed from a game, I'd have believed it. It had a groove that I could imagine in a game. I liked the arrangement choice here and the style really makes the entire ReMix pop with the energy of a lighter disco, as you described with the whole Turkish Disco thing. Nicely done.

Edited by Crulex

• 2 years later...

I've just created an account for this one! I'm from Turkey and we were checking out some awesome stuff here with my brother then we came across this one. That Turkish disco, man, THAT'S PRETTY WELL MADE! We heard the darbuka, and said "yeah that's possible" but then the strings came in and we are like "WHUT?! That's sounds like Tarkan and like other pop songs around here! Wow!". Really, REALLY enjoyed this one, awesome work Dj Mystix!