Sign in to follow this  
djpretzel

OCR02956 - Katamari Damacy 'Love Everlasting'

7 posts in this topic

Chiptune rolling star! Woo! I love how I totally can hear the Kirby games inspired style (and certain effects) in this ReMix, as it really does sound like Katamari Damacy driven through a blender filled with certain pink marshmallows. :-) A great mix of resources and styles to bring about something delightfully happy and insanely fun to listen to over and over again. This is an awesome ReMix, DDRKirby(ISQ). Bravo.

Oh my gosh. Katamari and Kirby in one boisterous ReMix of passionate joy? This is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. The beats are bouncing off the walls from start to finish; so much fun, energy, and skill! This'll get played a lot, mark my words!

A mix with outstanding, almost palpable energy that sticks closer to the original melody, but produces it's own wildly energetic and original material.

This is definitely one of the most cheerful and inspiring remixes I've heard. It just bounces and rolls all over the place with those crunchy beats and chiptune-ish syths. My favorite parts here, of course, are the "choruses" (1:07 - 1:27 and 2:23 - 2:43). Very cute and charming :)