OCR03053 - Mega Man X3, 5 & 2 'Crystal Cipher'

Liontamer

Sometimes I need to listen to a remix a few times, mull over whether to add it to my collection. This was not one of those times. Straight into my daily playlist. I even use it for A/B comparisons for my own electronic mixes.

I still think the usage of Stone Man is too subtle for the context of the compo, but it's an awesome piece of music.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeez, man, the production in this is ace. I have to admit that it took me a couple of listens to get everything out of this mix when it comes to the sources beyond Zero's, but once I did, everything clicked like it should have and I loved it. But even without that, the chiptune-electronica used here was excellent and sounds wonderful. Amazing collab from all three of you.

• 10 months later...

So this came out back when I was in Florida and I was without internet, so I think I used the last of my phone data to download this...totally worth it. The Voltron style remix collaboration going on here is great, each remixer bringing their particular skill set in, compartmentalized and perfect, like a mini showcase of already well established talent. Seriously those opening chords still send chills down my back, so good. 

• 3 weeks later...