OCR03098 - 7th Saga 'Seven Songs for Seventh Saga: IV. Sky'

Liontamer

Okay but seriously, I have not been able to stop listening to this entire album since I downloaded it yesterday. It is SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and a true work of art. Thank you, Sebastian, for sharing this with us, and to OCReMix for making it possible.

One thing I especially want to highlight is that I love the performance aspect. Not just the videos with the music scrolling along on the bottom, but just everything about it. In this piece especially, you can hear Sebastian breathing as he plays. As a brass player, I understand how important breath is to music, but a lot of people don't realize how important breath is for a string player also. To me, it's a sign of just how much you put of yourself into this arrangement and into the performance of it, and I think it's wonderful. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Agreeing with the previous reviewers, the breathing sounds make this a more intimate and "alive" ReMix. You can almost feel like you are experiencing it like an up close concert by hearing him breath, which is cool. Excellent performance and arrangement.

• 8 months later...

Once again, a very nice arrangement -- crazy how minimalist and yet powerful it sounds at the same time. The production on this album is perfect (love the videos BTW) -- the amount of reverb/effects is perfect, as it keeps a very natural atmosphere. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but the fact we can hear Sebastian breathing (especially at the beginning) while he plays fits perfectly the "Sky" theme. I hope to hear more remixes like this in the future.