Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

You better not sit on this until tomorrow just to make me eat my beard. Seriously, that's unforgivable. :-x Having said that, I wouldn't eat the ENTIRE beard... at no point did I say entire beard.

You better not sit on this until tomorrow just to make me eat my beard. Seriously, that's unforgivable. :-x Having said that, I wouldn't eat the ENTIRE beard... at no point did I say entire beard.

djp's too busy at work today (pwnt), so you're likely going to eat your beard, but the release is scheduled for tomorrow/ASAP and we're getting everything into place on my side.

Sorry for the wait, y'all, real life is a B!

1[20:19] <Rexy> badass is coming out tomorrow?! x__x

[20:20] <Brandon> Well it's a Monday and it's a round number (5th) they usually go for those

[20:20] <Brandon> If it doesn't come out tomorrow, I'll eat my beard

Let the beard eating COMMENCE

674976d22c8a71d84c7ad42c831cdefa.gif

thanks djp :cry:

We already are recruiting for Volume 2 (check the front page). But I think when the smoke has cleared from the enormous amount of asskickery that will happen when Vol 1 is released, we'll put a lot more energy in recruiting fresh blood

YES! Release it!

Also, when are you gonna start recruiting for Volume 2? :P

Whenever pu_freak gets me the organs for the track we were supposed to do for the first volume :nicework:

Looks great. :D Two nitpicks for someone able to in and change stuff about it:

Arcana's tracks' writeup refers to Off Topic as if it's Unmod. Unless it's a different Off Topic.

The background color for the site - the seconds before the background image is fully loaded - is a nice and bright blue. It kind'a breaks the mood. Dark red or black would work better.