BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

BadAss Volume 1 is now locked in! We're this much closer to unleashing hell on an unassuming populace! Can you feel it?! Can you hear it?! Thats the sound of Ass kickery of a magnitude previously unheard of! We're gonna change the OCR remix project game!

BadAss Volume 1 is now locked in! We're this much closer to unleashing hell on an unassuming populace! Can you feel it?! Can you hear it?! Thats the sound of Ass kickery of a magnitude previously unheard of! We're gonna change the OCR remix project game!

Hell yeah dude! And I agree that tracklist looks amazing. It's like a delicious platter of hors d'œuvres that gives you a little taste of everything. I can't wait to see the artwork / final listing / website / zipfile? XD

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think I did a Cortex remix for an old compo back in the day. It probably sounded horrible. I do remember someone on the old CtC project had one though. Wonder what happened to that. Maybe I'll tackle it for Volume 2.

Yes, that person was me. :P

I was hoping to make it a guitarist collaboration, but the actual track never got finished and the original project co-ordinator vanished off the face of the earth.

But if you want, I could try a new arrangement. The reception for "Hogtied" on the Sonic 1 project went down really well, so I could try something in a similar vein for the Crash 1 version of Cortex's theme. I'm game to finish off what I started, and at least have a "spiritual" possession of a Crash Bandicoot mix on OCR :P

(Brandon, I think you might be needed again if it goes according to plan xD)

Yes, that person was me. :P

I was hoping to make it a guitarist collaboration, but the actual track never got finished and the original project co-ordinator vanished off the face of the earth.

But if you want, I could try a new arrangement. The reception for "Hogtied" on the Sonic 1 project went down really well, so I could try something in a similar vein for the Crash 1 version of Cortex's theme. I'm game to finish off what I started, and at least have a "spiritual" possession of a Crash Bandicoot mix on OCR :P

(Brandon, I think you might be needed again if it goes according to plan xD)

:-o! I'm game!

• 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History