BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If you can do it justice, it's you got a spot.

Man! I've had too many ideas for things to possibly do. I'm going to wait until Volume 1 hits and you start planning for Volume 2, then I'll make a specific claim for that.. I can't wait for part 1 to come out. This is going to be a really good album series, and stuff. What is it looking like so far? You've got a WIP date but what are you guys planning for the final date?

edit: i realized it's passed November 1st -- is there a new wip date? haha

• 3 weeks later...

Chill guys. Brandon, let us do our thing with this project and please don't make any comments like this, it's not helpful for anyone. And Stevo, just let it go, it's no use to get mad over these things

Chill guys. Brandon, let us do our thing with this project and please don't make any comments like this, it's not helpful for anyone. And Stevo, just let it go, it's no use to get mad over these things

My most sincere apologies to both you and Brandon. I did not mean to fly off the handle like that.

I have to talk to a few people, but the cutoff date for volume 1 is gonna be sometime in February. Still have to get official artwork, as well as a site made.

Oh good, more time for other stuff this month. Like family and xmas albums. :D

My most sincere apologies to both you and Brandon. I did not mean to fly off the handle like that.

I didn't see what you said. :-o

I posted that late last night (or early this morning amirite?) and I was talking about me in particular, and the little mad face :-x was because schedule is so pumped as it is... if anyone took this as any kind of insult then I'm sorry, I was talking about me. :-o Yeah, I shouldn't be thinking out loud in this thread anyway about whether I should be able to finish another song or two for this.. :3

Part of the ffs was because I thought February was a long way away. :-x

• 1 month later...

Well the final deadline for volume 1 is the end of february, so I think you'll have to hold it for volume 2. That doesn't mean you can't work on it of course. Send me or Joker a wip and if we like it, you're in.

Well the final deadline for volume 1 is the end of february, so I think you'll have to hold it for volume 2. That doesn't mean you can't work on it of course. Send me or Joker a wip and if we like it, you're in.

What? Okay, so my stuff will probably wait til vol 2 then. If I am not understanding this correctly, let me know.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History