djpretzel

OCR03846 - Deus Ex "Holographic Projection"

This is extremely sexy. Great voice work, too. From the thick beats to the constantly varying textures, this track wins on all fronts.

Lovin' it.

Great rendition of a piece of music that I remember hearing hundreds of times in that game. The voice clips make me feel nostalgic.

Great work! Loving 2:42 and 4:19. I like the bass-line. Not a huge fan of the opening personally; the melody didn't resonate with me like it did in the source material, but by 1:10 I am quite enjoying this mix. Excellent work on the glitching (especially circa 3:00-3:20) and syncopations and great vocal performances from Stephen. It's always fun to hear artists develop over the years. It's great to see this track get ReMixes in recent years. It is very memorable to for those that played Deus Ex. I really enjoy the drops at 2:42 and 4:19. Demonstrates skill in dance music production. Thanks for a great track. Good luck on future projects!

EDIT: Loving this groove from 4:42 - 4:58.