OCR03913 - Jet Grind Radio "Butterfly Spy"

Ohhh, so dope! I've been playing a LOT of JSR/JGR lately, and this is just what I needed. "Sneakman" is one of my personal favorites form the soundtrack because of how energetic and juicy it is, and Caleb did it a wonderful job arranging this song. He managed to maintain the crazy vibes of the original, while bringing a new dose of freshness and funk to the table. The instrumentation is also very reminiscent of the original - same insane chunks of slap bass, wah-wah, breakneck percussion, and yet there were some new details like the brilliant synth and organ solos! The abused vocal sampling may throw some people off, but I really like it - that is actually one of the features of the original composition that made it so attractive for me! The incorporation of bits of "Fly Like a Butterfly" was also very cool here - they shuffled the things a bit, while keeping everything quite cohesive, which is obviously always nice! Very good job, thanks for making this. Gonna put this one on repeat for sure :)