OCR03916 - SaGa Frontier "Abomination"

my God, I do not believe, 12 years waiting for a new remix of @about:blank and finally it resurfaces with its solitude in something new, and incredibly 'alone'. an incredible remix that deserves all the artist's worth, okay let's just say I have not gotten over 'Acrophobia' yet in my opinion it's in my top 3 favorite remixes of the site. the whole situation of loneliness and fall, that really moved me for 12 years, and finally waiting so long it resurfaces with another magical composition, thanks for the return and please do not forget us and post more, thanks

On 5/24/2019 at 5:05 PM, His Infinite Machine said:

Pity the game sucked such utter ass.

Travel from town to town (and only from town to town, no overworld exploration for you, nosiree!) until a boss monster appears and beats you into pudding.

No, you're right; that's totally fun. I don't know what I was thinking.

HEY THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION ON THIS REMIX!, a.k.a. this area’s for ReMix comments & reviews, so provide some of that.

• 10 months later...

Wow, it's a shame I've missed this one somehow. I'm always into the quirkier/glitchier soundscapes that manage to maintain some structure and has a wide range of melodic stuff going on, so this is certainly a nice treat for my ears. Absolutely love the huge as heck drums used throughout the whole track, and, DAMN, that fake ending at 3:41 got me so much! Killer stuff :D