Which Resident Evil is right for me?

duskvstweak

Rent them for the GC, or if you could find them at the same price then go with the gamecube. Mebbe even if it's relatively similar. Personally I played them all on the PS systems, and that's fine too, but why not go with the newer system? The game is not going to be much improved however, i point to www.gamespot.com/gamecube/adventure/residentevil2/review.html

as a source. You'll find similar comments for the other two, marginal improvements, but it's been awhile so you may find comparable prices. However you get them, part 2 has four campains, each character has an A and B game, and they are all well-worth the playthrough for the information. Oh, and I hope you've already played 0 and RE. Enjoy yourself, and for god's sake play 4 afterwards if you haven't already done so.

I want the GameCube version of RE2. My PC version is all messed up. The movies/music never worked and then it wouldn't save. Although I've gotten pretty good at beating the game in one go without saves and it's pretty cool to be able to set up a playlist in the background for a custom zombie hunting soundtrack. Birkin's instant death pipe swipe makes me not want to play though. The last tyrant is also scary when you haven't saved at all.