Chicago dudes: What to do?

The Vagrance

I'm in Chicago for the next two days and I was wondering about cool things to do, see, etc.. Also, any nice indie record shops around here? Thanks in advance.

I assume your talking about the downtown area, so if you want indie music shops you deffinatly want reckless records at 1500 N. Michigan. Just watch out for those Columbia College kids, trust me I used to be one... Have fun though.

Around Broadway and Belmont there is a nice record store called Reckless Records of Londonit is good place to find anything from vinyl records, cds, used dvds, and games.

Around downtown, near Daily Plaza there is also a place called Rock Records also visit Rolling Stone near Harlem and Irving Plaza.

Also around Sheffield and Clark(near Wrigley Field) check out Chicago Comics, it was my old neighborhood comic store and it is bloody huge.

Thanks for the replies but I've been back for a couple of days now, I didn't get to see much (we only got to be in the city for one day) and a lot of it centered around my brother's wants but I did get to see Cloudscape (I think thats what its called, that giant chrome kidney bean lookin' thing right about the skating rink), the Sears Tower, and the Chicago Institute Museum (fucking lovely I must say), although I really wish we went to Reckless Records (and we were on Michigan Avenue too! ARGH!). I did get to see Vince Vaughn on the street shooting a movie called Fred Clause or something like that which was cool.

Around Broadway and Belmont there is a nice record store called Reckless Records of Londonit is good place to find anything from vinyl records, cds, used dvds, and games.

Around downtown, near Daily Plaza there is also a place called Rock Records also visit Rolling Stone near Harlem and Irving Plaza.

Also around Sheffield and Clark(near Wrigley Field) check out Chicago Comics, it was my old neighborhood comic store and it is bloody huge.

Just in case I get to Chicago some day, is Rolling Stone related to the magazine at all?