Porcupine Tree: Fear of a Blank Planet

Scars Unseen

OK, I just got this album in the mail a week ago and I don`t think that my capacity for speech is sufficient to express how incredible it is. I`ve liked Porcupine Tree before, but I haven`t bothered to check to see if my eject button still works since I put this one in.

Fortunately, my inability to capture the goodness of this album in words can be compensated for by posting a link to the album`s microsite which has a video for the title track. A word of caution, though: the video touches on some topics that some might be offended by, including child violence and drug abuse.

www.fearofablankplanet.com

yeah this album is pretty good, much better than deadwing anyways. the more Opeth-inspired stuff they've done recently is not bad, but i'll always prefer the sky moves sideways era of pt

A word of caution, though: the video touches on some topics that some might be offended by, including child violence and drug abuse.

i wouldn't worry about those people. anybody offended by the video probably wasn't listening to the song anyways