Live performance software

Rozovian

hi r any software I can like preform live kthx

Seriously tho, been wondering what the best way of performing with my music would be, and the best thing I can come up with is some stupid 4-8 deck DJ setup... which isn't gonna work.

Also, considered using cues to create an audio show, but then it's not much different from just making a playlist of completed stuff in iTunes.

Basically, I want to have control over the song so I can both choose which part of it to play (and loop it if necessary) and control the track mixing (can probably do that via groups or buses or something tho). I'm also interested in changing up drums or other tracks by replacing one audio track with another (without changing the rest of the song) on-the-fly.

ppl using Live, does it do this?

I agree, Live is great for that (I'd hope so considering the name) I don't use it, but I know you can set your song up into scenes and then play those scenes and turn on loops and things on the fly, FL Studio also has a live mode with the ability to loop patterns on and off and loop parts of the playlist. But I'm not sure I'd recommend FL for playing live, I haven't tried it out much.

As for performing live, a DJ set-up would be great if you can use it, but it's cool to have a keyboard to and set up some loops to solo over. Mess with some effects too as the song goes on.