ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on PATREON!!

Old 01-18-2007, 03:47 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ikuaod2 Send a message via MSN to Ikuaod2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ikuaod2
Tales of the Abyss - "karma"/ Meaning of Birth

Good day to whoever reads this. I have never made a request before, but I did read the guidlines about this. I was hoping someone could do a remix of the track "Meaning of Birth" or the english intro, since they are pretty the same thing. I don't like the "midi" sound of the original track, it would sound much better with either instrumental or piano.

To hear this song, here is a link to it on Blue Luguna to hear it: http://bluelaguna.net/music/tales-of...track/mp3s.php It's track 418.

I heard a piano version of it on Youtube that sounded great. I really like the sound of the song, just not the track version with the "midi-ness" to it. Anyway, if anyone has time and/or likes the track too, please by all means make a remix.

Thank you for the time to read this request.

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Aaron
Red Mage (+400)

Meaning of Birth is a great song. I'd love to see this request get a little attention.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Shaun Wallace, Humans + Gears Director
Dracula (+2750)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Oh wow hot stuff here, hopefully someone with a knack for some killer orchestral sounds picks this up. Very uplifting melodies and harmonies.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ikuaod2 Send a message via MSN to Ikuaod2 Send a message via Yahoo to Ikuaod2
I agree avaris, that would sound great. Hopefully someone is up to it, since it's a great song.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:18 PM
James Alan Nguyen
Octorok (+200)

MIDI can sound good too, it's just the majority of people are too lazy to make such details using a format such as that.

This is a sound request. Though there was a version of it further in the game rearranged into a sort of battle theme (that sounded a bit too happy considering the situation it was used in I won't say...)

But yeah, I may take up on this.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:51 AM

The battle with Luke and Asch theme is the one I am talking about. Which Blue Laguna has:http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s...g+of+birth.mp3

The MIDI isn't bad...It would sound so much better orchestrated or something with a stronger sound. If you do have the time to work on this, it would be much appreciated MaliceX.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to DJ Tetsusaiga Send a message via MSN to DJ Tetsusaiga Send a message via Yahoo to DJ Tetsusaiga
I Loved This Game!

This game was awesome, and had incredible music! I'd love to take it on, but I'm more electronic based with orchestral elements, rather than an orchestral artist. Someone should atleast do this. Thanks for giving me the idea ^^ hope you get your request
Old 04-02-2007, 09:42 PM

Well hey if your up to it, doesn't mean you can't work on it if you want. I'm thinking anything would do well, anything that's an improvment over MIDI. But I hope someone takes this up, if I had the talent I would.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Alex Shtokalko
Bonus-Kun (+3000)
OC ReMix Artist Profile

Send a message via MSN to HoboKa Send a message via Skype™ to HoboKa
Indeed

Yeah this game really deserves some attention, the music allthroughout it was astounding.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:06 PM

Look at this website for the real, unorchestrated version of the song performed by BUMP OF CHICKEN (No, I am not yelling):
http://www.puresquare.com/Starry.php...ales/abyss/nav