Conan's Zip line

FR

I dunno if anybody is a late night with Conan O' Brien fan but he's having this Zip line segment (I hope the writers come back SOON) and he's taking ideas from the viewers and I know there are many talented people here so I was wondering what you guys would come up with, Well the site could explain it better then I can so here's the LINK. (If you get picked he says your name and shows the picture you sent in)

Hope one of you guys get picked

Yes.

The difference between Stewart and Colbert right now is night and day. The Daily Show is completely different now - it's awkward, embarrassing, and just downright not funny [first night he comes back, he compares when TV stopped for a week after 9/11, then says this strike [9 weeks in] is 9 times worse than 9/11. What the fuck?] Yet Colbert is pretty much the same.

Way, way, way better than that horrible monologue and writing-staff-backed gigs. The writers shouldn't even come back.

Some of them are funny...

on a similar note colbert proves that he is an expert comedian every night his show airs

Took the words out of my mouth.

Yes.

The difference between Stewart and Colbert right now is night and day. The Daily Show is completely different now - it's awkward, embarrassing, and just downright not funny [first night he comes back, he compares when TV stopped for a week after 9/11, then says this strike [9 weeks in] is 9 times worse than 9/11. What the fuck?] Yet Colbert is pretty much the same.

I thought it was funny...In a trying to be edgy kind of way.