"National Newspaper" to pay for video game violence stories (true or otherwise)

The Damned

A real quote from a real person form reality.

Yeah so before Super Mario Bros. I had never thought of turtles and mushrooms as evil. Now after five minutes on with the game I have got this uncontrollable desire to crush their shells. Don`t even get me started on Megaman, lets just say Its a lot harder to get their power than they make it out in the games. And the cat is still pissed after I played pokemon.

A real quote. really.

I know only eat animals that can be put inside of red and white balls. Blending them into a paste or goo still counts, of course.

When you cook them inside the ball, it's like a boiled egg, but meatier.

Wait, are they asking for violence against living things or against good cooking? 'Cause my story could go either way.

The conflict between Final Fantasy IV's Kain and Cecil influence me to kill my best friend because he was dating a girl I had a crush on.

Fire Emblem 4: The Genelogy of the Holy War also influence me to pratice incest, kill my brother, kill my father, bring birth to twins, one a girl who's has memory promblems, and another, a boy who's the most evil bastard in the world.

Man, the thing the jaded, anti video games media will do get a story on gaming and the "negetive effects".

Sometimes I want to headbutt people like they do on Double Dragon. I won't die satisfied until I've headbutted someone until their nose fucking explodes. I also want to stomp someone's crotch while wearing cleated shoes.

My biggest fantasy, that I will one day act out in real life due to playing too many games, is to hit someone in the Adam's Apple with a spiked iron mace, preferably using all the torque my body can produce.

DIE DIE DIE YOU WILL DIEEEE!~!!!!!