pixietricks album - See new thread for remix contest!

Jillian Aversa

Hold your horses, Brad! :lol: You just ordered yesterday! I'm sending it out tomorrow, and it should take 2 business days to NY, I suspect. (Keep in mind that this is my final week of school, I'm moving to Pennsylvania in 5 days, and I've been getting a ton of orders... So I can't always send them out the next morning.)

Just grabbed my copy with the daily mail. I know people have mentioned the included note is nice before, but I feel the need to say it again. It's just a nice personal touch and shows you really care about your fans and supporters. Either that or you just have too much time on your hands (I kid :D).

Anyway, I'll be waiting to listen to it, but not for too long. It'll be my driving music for the trip to the theater in about 10 minutes.

Just wanted to deliver a hearty "thank you" for the speedy delivery and the ultra-cute postcard! I haven't even had the chance to listen to the whole thing yet, but I'm gonna pop it in the stereo system while I do some yardwork today and see what happens!

I don't think I've ever got aquainted with a resident of Maryland I haven't also gotten along with fairly well. ...must be something in the water up there!

*squeak*

got mine today. i appreciated the note addressed to 'mr. mephisto' =)

jill, this is truly amazing. really, this is fantastic. i actually keyed in by hand the names of everything on my 360...which took forever, and shows just how passionate i am about this album. if you haven't gotten it yet, get it!

i did have one question. being the remixer i am, i'd love to take my hand at arranging one or two of the songs on this album. will at any point your project files/midis or the vocal waves be available for such a purpose?

i did have one question. being the remixer i am, i'd love to take my hand at arranging one or two of the songs on this album. will at any point your project files/midis or the vocal waves be available for such a purpose?

I wanted to try making an acoustic version of one of them aswell maybe. Let me know if you ever decide to make a mix pack.

Yay, I have internet again! The answer is: almost undoubtedly. I was thinking of doing some sort of remix contest for my original music, like what Andy has done in the past. It would be fun, and I am so flattered that you guys asked! I'll definitely post about it when that happens. (First I gotta concentrate on unpacking and getting familiar with the new location.)