so.. anybody wanna transcribe somethin for me?

I need a midi of Café K.K. (From Animal Crossing) for certain reasons, but I cant find it on the internet, and im having a hard time transposing it myself.

Would anybody be interested in making a midi of this song for me? And then we can collab.. yea... :D... :S...

but seriously, yea, if somebody could do this for me I would very much appreciate it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ugh.... my side....

.....HAHAHAHHA!!!

First off, you fail for not being able to do your work for yourself. Second, it's TRANSCRIBE. Transposing means you take a song that's in one key and you change it to another key, or you're moving it up or down by a certain number of steps, or a combination of the two.

lol.. right.. whatever, slip up.

I dont see whats so bad about asking for a bit of help, if nobody wants to do it, then I'll have to do it myself. Im just looking to find somebody who is better at it that might have some free time.

No need to be an Ass.

Thanks. :roll:

Note: Could a mod change the name of the title to transcribe instead of transpose. Thanks.

Also yes that is the song.

but how will you learn if someone does it for you? I guess it's more important to get "posted" and make friends. Oh well.

I know how to do it, but like I said Im bad at it (i.e. it takes me a long time to do it/I'm also very busy these days).

I dont see how somebody helping me transcribe a song will give me a better chance of getting it "posted" as well, its just the same as using a midi for a base.

I can tell you the chords and you can do the rhythm?

Edit:

The beginning melody goes D E F# C#. I think the melody should be easier for you to figure out so that's all I am doing.

First chord D/A -

2nd chord Em/B - That should get you started. If you can't figure it out, let me know.

max97230: what did you mean by chords? Which chords? Also I Can figure out the melody easy, its just that guitar at the beginning that is confusing me a bit.

To others: This is like the first time Ive ever asked somebody this... not sure why people are making a big deal out of it.

The guitar thing is playing a bass note then the other two notes of the chord up higher.

For instance

first chord - D/A This means D major over an A note in the bottom (A D F#). Of course there are lots of different sounding voicings that could be called D/A. You could also call it D and not worry about the A because the A is in D major (D F# A).

The creature specifically plays A then D and F# at the same time rhythmically

Then he plays D on the bass. See if you hear the bass going A A D D A A D D.

The guitar thing is playing a bass note then the other two notes of the chord up higher.

For instance

first chord - D/A This means D major over an A note in the bottom (A D F#). Of course there are lots of different sounding voicings that could be called D/A. You could also call it D and not worry about the A because the A is in D major (D F# A).

The creature specifically plays A then D and F# at the same time rhythmically

Then he plays D on the bass. See if you hear the bass going A A D D A A D D.

ohhh.. <_< <_< thats what it was. See I got the D and A, and F#, and I knew the F# was being played with something else, but for some reason I couldnt figure it out (probably cause I was playing the D in the same range as the F# instead of playing it lower [bass]). ok yea.. like the biggest problem I have with doing this by ear is chords and thats what I was stuck on... If I had just moved the D and A's to the bass I would have figured it out <_<.. Thanks alot though lol.

Well I can get the source tune, but I don't know that I'd be able to transcribe it. If no one else does it faster, I'll give it a go. The question is, do you want it based off the aircheck version, or the K.K. live version?

I would want the K.K. live version. Ive been wondering what the aircheck version is. What is that?

Trying to figure it out yourself and asking for help along the way is fine by me.

maxZipcode is a bit off, though. The first chordset is Dmaj7, Em7, A7. The root and 5th in each chord are handled by the bass, in each half the (assumed 6/8) measure respectively.

Any way of putting that more clearly? I havent really studied enough to know what Dmaj7, etc are. as in, what notes are in them etc. (Im a noob when it comes to certain musical terms)

Dmaj7 = dmaj with a major 7 on top. So C#. Yes I don't know why I didn't hear that haha.

Here is a list of some 7th chords

Cmaj7 = 1 3 5 7 = C E G B

C7 = 1 3 5 b7 = C E G Bb

Cmin7 = 1 b3 5 b7 = C Eb G Bb

Cmaj7b5 = 1 3 b5 b7 = C E Gb Bb

Cminmaj7 = 1 b3 5 7 = C Eb G B

Cdim7 = 1 b3 b5 6/bb7 = C Eb Gb A/Bbb

Caug7 = 1 3 #5 b7 = C E G# Bb

Caugmajor7 = 1 3 #5 7 = C E G# B

You can probably find the rest online google it.

The aircheck version is the instrumental, without K.K.'s "singing" (which is more of a weird "me-oh-wa" thing) in it. For the most part it will sound similar to the original, but some can sound radically different. Looks like Galbadia isn't up right now, but when it is I'll link you to the two you're looking for.

But basically in this instance you've got the live version which is just a guitar sound and the "singing" and it's a little more lively. Then you've got the aircheck version which is significantly more complex and made up of bells, some kind of harpsicord/piano instrument, and an instrument that I am at the moment at a loss to name. Some kind of wood wind.