Sony's Secret Game?

Halt

If it's not Final Fantasy 14 they're pretty much doomed.

Back in 05 there was ps3 video of FF7 on the PS3. Plus. SE is having a Private Press Conf in 2 weeks. =/ Makes me wonder. if there is a Remake, Which i doubt, But hope. BUT if by chance there is. I dont know what ill do. If its like another MGS, i will be pissed -.- I want the game to be something that will make me buy a PS3. not a game that will make me say "Cool, looks fucking awsome" I want it to make me say "Fuck yeah, im buying a PS3.

Come on Sony. Give me a damn reason to buy a PS3 -.-

It better not be bad.. It just better not. :l

Im Stating facts from what i know. SE has a press conf in 2 weeks and theres video footage of FF7 on the PS3. if its not ff7 what else could it be?

There prolly wont be a remake anyhow.

im not trying to. But whatelse. Can it be?

I'm here hoping the internal dev team they had run by Ueda will announce what his next project will be. Previously Team ICO made, well, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus. So since it is a Sony internal team and not a 3rd party, maybe thats what they're working up?

I think its a far more hopeful suggestion than just remakes or sequels.

All I know, is there Releasing some "Secret Game" I know nothing else :S

Please, take a couple of English classes. You make it hard to read your posts, and when we do decipher them, they are not worth the effort.

Also, if it's a secret game, we would not know about.

Also, the FF7 on PS3 was BS. The PS1 could show videos of that quality, it's all about them being an actual movie. That demo was simply a tech demo, and it was done to use the mindless FF7 fanbase and make them drone about how good the PS3 was gonna be.

Please, take a couple of English classes. You make it hard to read your posts, and when we do decipher them, they are not worth the effort.

Also, if it's a secret game, we would not know about.

Also, the FF7 on PS3 was BS. The PS1 could show videos of that quality, it's all about them being an actual movie. That demo was simply a tech demo, and it was done to use the mindless FF7 fanbase and make them drone about how good the PS3 was gonna be.

I will try to make it easier for you all to read my posts. I was never one for english, I will try to improove, so its eaiser to read my posts.