Watchmen

Schwaltzvald

• 1 month later...

Uh, of course it's still going. Coming out March of next year. Looks like it's going to be fantastic.

Me and a friend are going to attempt to make a Rorschach mask this weekend. We have a great idea on how to make the black parts of the mask move too. Should be awesome, if it turns out good i will post pics. :<

I was wondering if the comic the boy reads in the book would be made or not, and it looks like it will be released separately from the movie in the form of a short animated film. Under the Hood will also be made as a sort of mockumentary thing. Exited!

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/915/915511p1.html

I thougght I mentioned this earlier.

But yes, it's better than trying to make it into the film and confuse the hell out of the audience.

Yeah, but what about the Watchmen? Is it still going or what? I haven't really heard anything since that link halfway up.

I haven't heard anything about the suit if that's what you're talking about.

But something tells me Paramount will pay whatever it takes to get a big budget film like this out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really looking forward to this movie. I feel like a total tool, but I actually read the comic because the trailer looked interesting, and I absolutely loved it. I'm hoping this movie turns out well.

"No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise." =D

I thougght I mentioned this earlier.

But yes, it's better than trying to make it into the film and confuse the hell out of the audience.

I haven't heard anything about the suit if that's what you're talking about.

But something tells me Paramount will pay whatever it takes to get a big budget film like this out.

awesome damit this rocks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About the Watchman game:

Apparently, it's NOT going to be based on the book, but based on a time before the book (a prequel, if you will). So...expect a lack-luster, probably souless brawler with a few characters you might recognize in it.

I'm not too worried about it, as I'm sure most intelligent people will stay as far away from it as they possibly can.