OCR TF2: New Server forthcoming - new server IPs and other stuff

Bahamut

(I've never been backstabbed as effectively, or as often in the entire time TF2 has been out).

Heavies are really easy to backstab, particularly when they're shooting the minigun... the hard part is getting behind them.

What's funny is that, as a Spy, you can occasionally strafe around a Heavy and backstab them even when they've spotted you and are trying to shoot you.

I think it depends on the woman though. Some girls secretly like to be dominated (maybe that's why they play Medic ;) ).

laugh.gif What would be the appropriate thing to say here

Heywaitaminute that reminds me of something...

suddenlymedicshd3.png

Heavies are really easy to backstab, particularly when they're shooting the minigun... the hard part is getting behind them.

What's funny is that, as a Spy, you can occasionally strafe around a Heavy and backstab them even when they've spotted you and are trying to shoot you.

It's also funny when a Scout circles around a Heavy, bonking him with his bat.

It's also funny when a Scout circles around a Heavy, bonking him with his bat.

I get killed more often than not when trying that.

It doesn't help that it takes like 6 bat hits to kill a Heavy at full health. (Up to 9 if a medic has been healing him, due to the +50% max health)

Oh I realize that, but there were some where I got back stabbed in less time than it would take a spy to decloak after just checking behind me while on the bridge of 2fort. I'm pretty sure some of them were just spies diving off of the battlements a second after I turned away, but some of the backstabs had me truly perplexed as to where they came from. Granted it was a server with roll the dice and some other server side mods, so they could have been using something on that end I'm not overly familiar with to gain an advantage (I don't usually play on heavily modified servers).

I've just accepted what most guys have to, and that's that if they think they're in charge or that a relationship is actually an equal partnership, they're either idiots, or have no interest in ever having sex again.

Don't get me wrong Vivi, I too have excepted how P-whipped I am. Why let's look at the facts:

1: My wife kicked me out of the living room.

This means that I was no longer allowed to play any video games in the living room anymore.

2: After said kicking, she made me clean her mess out of the spare room and put all of my things in it.

After recieving my eviction notice, I had to move around 750 pounds of boxes to various places in the house and move about 250 pounds of equipment into the spare room.

3: For being such a good sport about it, she bought me a new 40" Bravia.

A MUTHA FUKKIN BRAVIA!! A BRAND NEW ONE. THEN SHE GAVE ME SHELVES TO PUT MY ANIME STUFF ON. MY WIFE IS AWESOME!! BEING P-WHIPPED IS AWESOME!!

There you have it. Do everything your wife/girlfriend/mother asks you to do, because one day you will get a TV for it.

Don't get me wrong Vivi, I too have excepted how P-whipped I am. Why let's look at the facts:

1: My wife kicked me out of the living room.

This means that I was no longer allowed to play any video games in the living room anymore.

2: After said kicking, she made me clean her mess out of the spare room and put all of my things in it.

After recieving my eviction notice, I had to move around 750 pounds of boxes to various places in the house and move about 250 pounds of equipment into the spare room.

3: For being such a good sport about it, she bought me a new 40" Bravia.

A MUTHA FUKKIN BRAVIA!! A BRAND NEW ONE. THEN SHE GAVE ME SHELVES TO PUT MY ANIME STUFF ON. MY WIFE IS AWESOME!! BEING P-WHIPPED IS AWESOME!!

There you have it. Do everything your wife/girlfriend/mother asks you to do, because one day you will get a TV for it.

Oh, I knew you were just poking some fun at me in a good humoured way. I also agree with you, do everything they ask you to and awesome shit happens. It's half the reason I manage to get away guilt free (mostly) to actually play some TF2 with you guys in the evenings, and occasionaly do things like buy a 22" monitor, or a brand spanken new snare drum without her giving me any grief.

And there's also the sex.

And there's also the sex.

Well met good sir!!

I am so ready to start playing TF2 again. The only problem is that I have a stack of new games to play that is Nile long (Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of Vespiria, Spiderman: Web of Shadows, Fallout 3, Fable 2, Little Big Planet, Rhapsody, Final Fantasy 4) and I am hoping that with my 12 hour a day job, my wife pestering me for sex, and my love for sleeping in, I hope I will be able to play as often as I used to.

Also how come my rank isn't on the server anymore?

I feel bad...I haven't shown up to TF2 in a long while.

It's cause I've gotten hooked on the Fire Emblem game from the GC. I'm on the last chapter now (and it's hella hard), but then there's the sequel, and then there's Left 4 Dead...

I may be on sometime in 2011...?

I feel bad...I haven't shown up to TF2 in a long while.

It's cause I've gotten hooked on the Fire Emblem game from the GC.

Well then, it's fine. Do it to it, then play the Wii version, and we'll see you sometime after that until Fire Emblem comes out for DS.

I was kicked off the server last night after only 17 minutes or so, but it's because I have a new kitten who likes to walk and sleep on my keyboard. I was playing with half a keyboard for a while, until he moved and hit F10.

Needless to say, F10 does actually mute obnoxious players.

I think it was Atmuh who was talking about the F10 button, and me being the curious idiot I am, totally pressed the button.

What is the point of having a "kill the game" button anyway.

I have to wonder as well. Especially since there's always alt+F4 if you really need to end it that way for some reason. I guess it's just there to screw with people who don't know any better.

laugh.gif What would be the appropriate thing to say here

Heywaitaminute that reminds me of something...

suddenlymedicshd3.png

;)

Seriously though, there needs to be some sort of achievement for being in the top 10 on the server while having a k:d lower than 0.3.

Edit: Oh looks like you brought it up a little with those pyro runs since the last time I checked. :)

;)

Seriously though, there needs to be some sort of achievement for being in the top 10 on the server while having a k:d lower than 0.3.

Edit: Oh looks like you brought it up a little with those pyro runs since the last time I checked. :)

I tend to follow my patient even into death. It's not losing, it's DEDICATION!

Pyro - For when you're tired of being stabbed in the back. Spy BBQ :<

Yeah that's what usually ends up happening to me too. :( Generally though I try to get out if I have more than 25% ubercharge, since from a tactical standpoint the time it took to build that up isn't really worth the extra second or two of healing. But there's definitely exceptions, of course, sometimes that extra second is all you need.

I tend to follow my patient even into death. It's not losing, it's DEDICATION!

Pyro - For when you're tired of being stabbed in the back. Spy BBQ :<

It's not just BBQ, Pyros run just as fast as Spies do. Last time I just ended up pulling my gun and shooting a Pyro to death after chasing them for a good 15 seconds with my knife (they only had partial health).

The mark of a good medic, right here.

If I do that, does it mean you'll forgive me for ubering at the wrong time? :P