Audix and Tweek - "Day's End" music video

Sole Signal

This got kinda overshadowed by my album release last month, but a while back I put together a music video for Tweek and my Mario Kart "Day's End" remix. Tweek sent me some video footage of him on the guitar, and I mixed it with some of my keyboard playing, shortcut videos, and FL Studio playthrough footage. Enjoy. :)

Thanks a lot for sharing that. As much as I enjoyed the song before, it's so much better to get a visual perspective of the creators' intentions and mindsets. The video also brought back memories of long forgotten courses, and I can only hope there will be more of this sort of thing some day. Thanks again!

¡?!?¡ 131 views and only 3 responses :sad: this must be disapointing to Tweex and Audix! come on guys! post!

I gave attention to this much earlier, mostly because I kept telling folks I wanted to be first with some kind of "official" OCR Music Video. Audix first posted this in the review thread for "Day's End," which I only ran into after seeing it on the vgfrequency blog. I tried to bring it to djp's attention in the "youtube" announcement thread. I wasn't sure what the protocol was anymore for asking to put videos in his OCR youtube group, but I think it'd be a great addition.

I gave attention to this much earlier, mostly because I kept telling folks I wanted to be first with some kind of "official" OCR Music Video. Audix first posted this in the review thread for "Day's End," which I only ran into after seeing it on the vgfrequency blog. I tried to bring it to djp's attention in the "youtube" announcement thread. I wasn't sure what the protocol was anymore for asking to put videos in his OCR youtube group, but I think it'd be a great addition.

Cool man! ;) I'll look forward to it!!!

I would personally dig seeing a "Thank You, Dee-Jay" video.