Video Game Camp for Kids

amelia

Hey all:

This is such a cool community. I wanted to share some information about a possible summer job that may interest some of you. I work for a company named internal Drive and we run summer technology camps for kids at 60 university locations nationwide. Many of our courses involve video game design, modding and even game strategies. We do not yet have a course on game music arrangement, but we are always looking for new ideas. Instructors have helped us to develop new curriculum and new courses. If you are interested or know others who might be, check us out and apply online.

Huh, very interesting idea. When I was in middle school I went to a "computer camp" and it was a load of fun - got to study programming and hang out with similarly-minded people. If you were ever interested in developing a computer music program, I'd be happy to consult for you on that, though as a full-time composer I don't think I would have time for full employment at your facilities. Best of luck, regardless!

• 2 months later...