trackitdown.net hosting a Street Fighter 4 Remix Competition

The Derrit

Pretty much what the title implies, they ask for a remix with some original SFII soundbytes in it (which is kinda un-OCR but anyways). For anyone in the community who wants to have a go at this, here's your invitation! I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be able to throw in some excellent competition.

http://www.trackitdown.net/streetfighter4

So where the hell are our ReMixers at? :lol: You guys gonna enter? This is co-sponsored by Capcom.

Aw c'mon guys, go to it. Larry's got a point, get in on the action. No, doesn't mean I can, I kinda...well, anyway go on and get with the program.

Does it have to be a remix of an SF2 song or an original song using the samples? Wasn't really clear on that..

Yeah, it didn't really spell it out that clearly. Since they've provided music clips along with the SFX, though, and it's billed as a Street Fighter Remix competition, it's probably safe to assume you'd have to remix a SF2 song.

EDIT: Ok, while it does say on the page "Street Fighter 2 Remix Competition) I went back and looked at one of their banners for the competition and it just said remix the street fighter 2 sound effects into any electronic musical style. Very ambiguous. Don't know what to tell you. Personally, I'd assumed that an SF2 song had to be remixed.