Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

for the love of god is there 1 trance mixer here who uses reason 4 who wants to collab

djsiamey@hotmail.com plz

Bumping this request in case no one has responded since Siamey's stuff is solid. (I see four claimed on the op with no collabs)

Alright if I combine 2 tracks? I enjoy the randomness of both:

A Moment of Tension

Battle Zeik

Elmina and Zeik? Jack would be piisssssed.

and have a 12 day old at home

Congrats!

Jade - I'll re-rar (and re-title, etc as required) the psf in Complete Tracks order over the next few days and find somewhere to host it. By Saturday at the latest. Hardly seems you need it now though; you've filled almost the entire Complete Tracks with remixers! And big names at that! I'm glad to see that your effort is paying off in spades.

Three Boomerang tracks, three phenomenal remixers. I'm already ecstatic.

Ah I see you made it back K.B. You can do that if you want, but yeah... hahaha Project has been successful. I guess I proved a lot of people wrong. I been working at this as if it's my full-time job.

I do accept a bonus album later though of the tracks not on the Complete Tracks album so if you want to help with that, kudos.

Didn't mean to imply you needed my help - far from it! Any bloke could see the results of your efforts. I'm simply following through with what I said I'd do, as this project has most certainly garnered interest.

I'll be around, and offer stands, through fruition. At the very least, it will be a new experience giving the occasional spam to a project thread while tracking it from start to finish!

Well, I absolutely cannot wait until I actually get to get busy on our track, Theophany's taking a break from the collab to work on the solo one, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him to send me at least something to do over here...*sigh* On a better note, added another fandom siggy to my siggy!

http://www.thasauce.net/

I just wanted to link ALL of you... the project is on the front page!!! YAY!!! Thanks to Starla for informing me and Tha Sauce crew for promoting the project for us! They're awesome!!! Now everybody be more inspired! :nicework:

And Kyle - He could possibly change it later if he wants... People change their minds, you know. :P Stop picking on me. Cut me some slack.

cool, the project has now seen some publicity...

There's a track on the tracklist that is almost entirely vocals that hasn't been claimed yet, Theophany brought it to my attention, this could be done as a collaborative effort by the vocalists who plan to be involved, anyone that wants to can PM me here, IM me on Yahoo (address is in my contact info) or AIM and let's see what we can come up with.

Okay, I gotta ask something, what is this song called?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzKdqPBpO0

Does it have a name or is it just like "Music Finale"??

Haha... Let's just say there are a few tracks in the original soundtrack that aren't there. It's kind of lame, but that's the way it goes. K.B. mentioned he could probably rip some tracks. I don't know if he's still willing to do it, but I would still like the unreleased tracks to be remixed as well. Knowing the song you pointed out is really a nice source.... that's the American version for credits. The Japanese got "Making An Oath to the Blue Sky" with Japanese lyrics. The soundtrack I have posted is the Japanese version.

This is copied and pasted from Wiki: An additional production credit was given to Takeo Miratsu, who served as an arranger for certain tracks, while Michiko Naruke and Kazuhiko Toyama retained their roles as arrangers and primary album supervisors.

Also, if anyone can whistle, and I mean really whistle, doing so would make for a perfect outro on more than one track. For the suggestion box.

Haha... Let's just say there are a few tracks in the original soundtrack that aren't there. It's kind of lame, but that's the way it goes. K.B. mentioned he could probably rip some tracks. I don't know if he's still willing to do it, but I would still like the unreleased tracks to be remixed as well. Knowing the song you pointed out is really a nice source.... that's the American version for credits. The Japanese got "Making An Oath to the Blue Sky" with Japanese lyrics. The soundtrack I have posted is the Japanese version.

Because it's appropriate, let's break this down like so...

The good: I have retitled, retagged and reordered the existing minipsf library so it conforms to the Complete Tracks listing. I threw in a playlist and a readme addendum explaining the changes. All credit for the ripping belongs to the original ripper, someone42. I e-mailed him as a courtesy to ask if I can submit this revised version to zophar's and other mirrors, but for now the rar can be found here. Saunders, thank you for your offer; please feel free to take and host as you desire.

The bad: there are still 15 tracks from CT that are not in the rar. Make that 16 tracks missing from the game once the music to the final movie (NA, possibly PAL as well) is included. They are missing because, as I have come to understand, it is impossible to convert streaming audio into a psf or minipsf format. This is because streamed music is played directly from the CD without being stored in the console's memory and passed through it's audio chip (this might be a crude explanation, but I think it's roughly accurate). Yep, you guessed it, all 16 tracks are streamed, not sequenced. This leaves us with 16 better-sounding tracks, but 16 tracks that cannot be converted into a game-specific audio format.

The ugly: these 16 tracks can be ripped from the game as wavs. So far, I haven't been able to convert them to mp3s (or ogg, etc); using the rip utility I have (Cube Media Player) gives poor qual and using FreeConverter to convert to mp3 after-the-fact gives snaps - so we're left with 290mb of music. And that's just super for bandwidth, neverminding the potential copyright issues with distributing game music in a common audio format, which right there is the real show-stopper. One could argue that, since the soundtracks were remastered, that distributing a wav/mp3 of the original game music isn't actually violating the copyright, but I'm fairly certain this wouldn't fly. And I'm fairly certain it's not a risk this site should take, which is why I'm not going to post any links here without explicit permission from site staff. If it were just me... but it's not, and I don't want to risk getting ocr in trouble. Feel free to PM me if you want the link to the music for the final movie; I think it would be ok to post it here since it's not on any soundtrack, but I'd rather be safe.

That's not the answer we wanted, but I at least hope that the revised track listing is of some use.

Alright guys - let's welcome a few new members to our project. Vampire Hunter Dan, -RK-, John Revoredo, E-Bison, Wintermute, Stephen Kennedy, and Willrock (not in that order.)

I will be leaving Vegas to Florida tomorrow (10-06-09) for a 2 week vacation to visit my family and friends. Please send me the WIPs through my e-mail or PMs. I don't have internet at my mother's house, but my friends have internet and they will provide it for me if I need it.

K.B. - thanks so much for your effort and assistance. :) I will look into it when I come back since I've been so busy with packing and *cough*DragonWarriorVideoGames*cough*... so excuse my slacking off. ^_^

Love you all and see you later.