Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Just like to say that i'm probably not going to get anything in for the deadline - I still will do the track but i've had other remixing commitments that have eaten up my time and some rl issues that have stopped me from getting it done.

Sorry :S

We already talked about this through MSN Messenger, Willrock. :P You already gave me a finished track...the other one I can wait for. You have to finish your other project songs so it's fine.

Jade, if you could record your tortured screams, I could go ahead with my track... I don't figure we're going to end up with as many as we would have hoped for but it was an interesting idea. Will have to fill it out with some SFX or something to make it thicker. :-)

then i could start on new moooooooon?

LOL I saw your secret message.... here. If you can find someone to collab with you on New Moon, then we'll see. I need some new people up in this joint. New Moon is the last dungeon theme song so I have high expectations of it. =P

We'll see if I can record my screams this week - I asked around for screams, but people don't seem to be interested. :(

LOL I saw your secret message.... here. If you can find someone to collab with you on New Moon, then we'll see. I need some new people up in this joint. New Moon is the last dungeon theme song so I have high expectations of it. =P

We'll see if I can record my screams this week - I asked around for screams, but people don't seem to be interested. :(

..nevermind..

Yep, the WIPping date has passed...glad to know there's some improvement...

just crack out your whip JaDE..there's gotta be someway to make the page bleed less...

Most of the red's are people who are working on other songs or just extremely busy with school and work. McVaffe said he would provide something soon so we'll see. He's been learning new software and gear lately so hopefully he pulls through.

• 3 weeks later...

And speaking of darkness, I been in it for a while. haha

I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF MEEEEEE. gah. I haven't logged on in like 3 weeks so forgive me if I have not updated the project list or replied to your PMs... I have quite a few that I need to answer so please don't feel like I don't care or that I'm ignoring you because I'm not!

We're moving in a couple of weeks and it's been hectic lately. I also haven't been feeling good 'cos of my heart condition so stay with me people. Don't lose all help for the Wild ARMs project!!

One of my main goals right now after we've moved is to work out. I'm gonna DO IT! I bet if I go back to 115 or 120, my pulse rate wouldn't sky rocket so damn much... or maybe I would feel a bit better compared to the shitty state I've been in for a year.

WHOEVER that needs to contact me regarding this project, PLEASE e-mail me directly or IM me on my mobile phone (AIM, MSN, Google Talk, etc...) All that info is on my OCR profile. I didn't realize how many PMs I had until I saw it tonight. Hah.

I will be hunting for remixers soon 'cos some have dropped out of the project due to schedules. This is a tight moment for everyone because there are so many damn projects or personal projects going on. lol I don't have time to hunt right now though until we have moved and settled so this project might be on a setback.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

Heart trouble? I know how you feel. Most of my family has such a history, albeit more with tobacco than anything else. One of my cousins suffered a massive heart attack 8 months ago, and she's only 2 years older than you. Both my parents are at extreme risks of coronary heart disease, but they're much older and could fall terminally ill within the next two decades.

Ouch, that sounds terrible.. I got diagnosed with Pulmonary Hyper-tension so it effects both the heart and lungs. I am healthy though... I got nothing clogged and I'm just a tad overweight.. Doctors don't even recommend me losing weight, they said I'm fine the way I am... haha but running would help and drinking more water too. Plus - going back to my normal weight would be nice... I'm just assuming it would probably help me a bit more. My family has more problems with Diabetes and I don't have it and hope I don't either. I've also never smoked or done any drugs. My doctor can't actually explain how I got this so I'm getting a second opinion tomorrow. It's nothing too severe, but to me it is when my pulse rate runs between 100-130. It blows.

Running would help me more as well. I'm 5'9'' tall, 128 lbs male, but I only have limited physical activity. If I jogged further and further every day, my heart would be in top-notch condition. I harbor an intense hatred for McDonald's and indeed the entire fast food industry, I hate tobacco and alcohol, I'd never do other drugs (even marijuana) willingly under any circumstances.

WOW - Diggi Dis gave me a completed track and it's so pretty!! haha AWESOME work by a great remixer. Keep them coming guys!!!!

Oh and OOPS. I forgot to mention abg too. haha He gave me a finished track I think last week...? Just forgot to update the list some more....

ABG IS THE MAN. I LOVE HIS MIX TOO. omg... YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE FAMOUS---err... Famouser. :)

Clicked on this thread out of curiousity to see if this is a project I can still jump in on. The audio preview has a lot of headphone-pounding electronica, so I want in. I have narrowed down my remixing choice to two tracks and will PM you when I decide which track it will be.

Clicked on this thread out of curiousity to see if this is a project I can still jump in on. The audio preview has a lot of headphone-pounding electronica, so I want in. I have narrowed down my remixing choice to two tracks and will PM you when I decide which track it will be.

They're in the process of moving, etc. Would be better to make a post on their facebook -- not send a pm, a regular facebook wall post that they can read on a cell phone. :-P

• 4 weeks later...
They're in the process of moving, etc. Would be better to make a post on their facebook -- not send a pm, a regular facebook wall post that they can read on a cell phone. :-P

That actually seems somewhat inconvenient, as it could get lost in her flood of regular wall posts. The project website still seems to be in progress.

In case of no Jade, would bLiNd be better to reach?