Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Oh shnappa, I didn't know-a thata. :( Well now I doa.

Hmm.. I'm starting to think the whole screaming thing isn't going to work out. I might just have to credit Biznut as the screamer cause nobody else ever recorded it. It's literally like a 10 minute job and it's probably been over a week. I could ask Biznut if he wants to record a couple more with "different voices", I could record a couple, maybe you and blind could record one or two. I guess we could still go ahead with the "Souls of the Dead" thing if we had 4 people but I just sort of wish we could have got more people interested in doing it, and who would actually do it. :P

As you probably know by now, I'm about as patient as... that's all I got on that joke. I couldn't figure out who was a recognizable patient to make a joke. :(

O_o I didn't ask him to go to that level...

*runs away and hides*

EDIT: Here's your screams!

http://rapidshare.com/files/350032110/tortured_screams.wav.html

Oh crap, I hid from thread due to recent embarrassing foray into uhh... alternative culture... almost missed that link. Thank you very much, will download now :)

On another note, I've been playing Dante's Inferno and the screams of the tortured souls in hell are pretty much exactly what I want for this, hopefully it works :)

Oh crap, I hid from thread due to recent embarrassing foray into uhh... alternative culture... almost missed that link. Thank you very much, will download now :)

On another note, I've been playing Dante's Inferno and the screams of the tortured souls in hell are pretty much exactly what I want for this, hopefully it works :)

Maybe I'll be able to make you some tortured screams next week-end, I found a new mic that record pretty good !

Oh, and as I watched a LOT of Dante's Inferno vids, I'll try to make screams like tortured souls do in Hell !

Thank you!

And I'm gonna say this again folks, you don't have to be close to the microphone when you do it -- the audio will get all clippy. It would be easier to boost it if you recorded it 6 feet away from the mic than try to undo clipping sounds... i don't even know if that could be done... maybe with reverb... :o

Five days until WIPs are due! I'm alarmed the initial post hasn't been updated since February 6. The WIP flow stopped, didn't it?

Patience, patience. These things ebb and flow like the tide. Sometimes you'll get 10 WIPs in a week. Sometimes whole months will go dry. Lots of people stepped up their game already, and I'm quite surprised with how much has already been done. This thing is definitely on track.

Hey Jade, just wondering how and what the art is going to be like, and if you planning for a physical distribution of this when it's complete. Also, are you considering preparing album art similar to how iTunes would display it?

Global-Trance has a friend that does pretty amazing artwork...but she's extremely busy. I actually want a few pieces of artwork for this album, but for the moment she can only do one solid piece for this. Anything else will be a bonus from her.

I want artwork to display important moments in the story, not just album art for iTunes.

Patience, patience. These things ebb and flow like the tide. Sometimes you'll get 10 WIPs in a week. Sometimes whole months will go dry. Lots of people stepped up their game already, and I'm quite surprised with how much has already been done. This thing is definitely on track.

And what he said. That's how it rolls in projects. I'm lucky to have 13 finished songs currently. I got 2 finished songs this week so the first post has been updated if you're curious enough. :P I -might- have 2 more finished songs by the deadline, but things can change.