Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Got Radiowar's demo...and 8-O

even though it's only 44 seconds.. I REALLY LIKE IT. I can't wait until he gives me something more substantial. I really love that guy's stuff.

oh and btw...everything in the private forum regarding WIPs and finished tracks have been removed. You can read why in the thread there.

Please only send tracks to me for feedback.

I thought Insomnia had Al Pacino in it, eh? Oh, maybe Robin Williams was the bad guy? Man I haven't seen that movie since I was like 14. I'll have to look it up. I've been living that way lately, heh.. Going to bed at 8am with the blinding sunlight. :-( Luckily I'll be able to record in a few days.. I'm gonna record vocals and map out the source usage I guess.

just checking in to say that i'm a few weeks away from finishing the song. i know that when i do finish i'm going to want everyone else to hurry up and finish so that i can listen to this album nonstop....

i was gonna get an account on the ngi forum.....we'll see.

oh i used to be called 'bjkmenu'.

Sorry guys - I had a little set back, but I've returned. Got a few WIPs I will review shortly. Those will get PMs from me soon.

In other news, I have promoted OC ReMixers abg and Level 99 to be my co-directors. Tracks will still be sent to my e-mail or through PM at OCR. I have edited the top of the first post in the first page. We will give you all the feedback you need in due time so do not worry. This project is my number 1 goal right now to complete.

I want to thank everyone who has worked so hard already. We're almost reaching our one year anniversary since it officially started. Let's see how many tracks we get finished by the end of this year. I shall be receiving more in a few weeks hopefully, promised by some people. Good luck to everyone else trying to get their songs finished with their hectic schedules.

BUMPING thread.

1 more day guys for WIP updates or possibly finished songs? Got some new stuff in... we're up to 25 finished songs now. Woohoo!!! Hoping to get something tomorrow, if not the next WIP date (November 20th) HAS to be the day to make our tracks turn at least into GREEN or ORANGE.

Great job abg for helping me out as well and welcome Archangel to the club!

What what, in the bump I said what what, in the bump.

WIP date is the same as Sonic's end date. ^_^ This project has made awesome progress but still has sooooo many songs left to go! It can be done, though. That much is clear. Twice as much progress as a project started near the same time. That's some real something or other right there.

Okay - first post has been edited. Happy July 20th. Got a few WIPs, but some have been upgraded to collabs because they're struggling.

Now here's the deal - the next date is November 20th for substantial or almost done WIPs. Meaning GREEN or ORANGE at least. I will now announce to everyone my goal for this project is to be released on December 20, 2011. Now you know why I always choose the date 20 in every WIP date. I don't know if that is a realistic timeframe, but that is the 15th anniversary of Wild ARMs' release in Japan. I REALLY think we can do it. We've been making a lot of quick, good progress. It is all up to you though how fast you work or what energy you have to work on your tracks. You know you have moral support from me and you will get your feedback. I may in the past have been falling on some rocks, but I don't disappear for long.

If we cannot make that date, my 2nd hope is April 30, 2012. That is the 15th anniversary of the release in America.

• 2 weeks later...

I see almost every track has been claimed, which gives me a warm and fuzzy. Let it be known that this is the only thread I haven't "shamelessly" posted a link to my own potential project thread, but I will when I manage to get enough support :-)

I'm so excited to hear not only my own "Blind" mastered track, but the others as well. This seems like an awesome album that I'm proud to be a part of :-) Thanks all contributors :-) Let's make this album strong as can be!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...