Wild Arms: ARMed and DANGerous - History

Jenz Drake

Bumping this!

Let's welcome diotrans to Wild ARMs! :) Her remix is going to be quite beautiful, I can already hear it. hehe

PMed a couple of people that haven't logged on OCR for a while so I'm still waiting on them... if they don't read my PM's by Friday - I will continue to recruit more to try to fill up the 8 remaining tracks!

I already told JaDE that I supported ARMed and DANGerous for the title. Out of everything, it sounds very... How can I describe this?... To the point. Gun LOLsters, despite the pun on Gun Holsters, sounds too comical, if you ask me.

I wasn't seriously suggesting Gun LOLsters, as much as it makes me chuckle, since it doesn't fit the tone of the project (However, if someone were doing an OLR Wild ARMs project...) Then again, I wasn't seriously suggesting ARMed and DANGerous either, and look what happened there. :-P

20 tracks completed. Great job No Escape!

I was just thinking of alternates to record vocals.. like the blue snowball, which sounds like poo.. then we finally discovered how to fix this computer. Now the only problem is my great uncle is back from Yellowstone and is staying here because he yelled at his brother (my grandpa) and got kicked out.

20 tracks completed. A whopping 6 away from JaDE's goal.

I've always wondered how some people manage to claim a track and submit a final WAV in a couple days while others take months.

Strader, I've read many passages describing such arguments, but in most of the cases, beer and whiskey caused it.

That's a really ignorant thing to say. If I did not like rock or heavy metal, why have I allowed for it to pass for my project? I don't have many, but I have quite a few in the project that is that kind of genre, it is not entirely electronic. My goal was not to make it all electronic, but in the beginning a lot of them said no. I am just now getting a few more. Just because I prefer electronic music doesn't mean I do not like rock or heavy metal.