Sign in to follow this  
Dyne

Radio ThaSauce Live -- Friday Nights @ 8 pm

Announcement!

I have just received important musical data which I must share with you on the next Radio ThaSauce Live on August 20, 2010!! We've received intel from Shael Riley that must be shared with the masses!

So come join us August 20 for a show you won't soon forget!!

Intriguing!

Wait, ThaSauceLive still ...lives?! :dstrbd:

Attempted to tune in a few months ago, but I had to do so at random since the show's blog wasn't updated anymore.

I'll be sure to catch up on the next one, whenever that is. :)

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask everyone to check the first post for the new Facebook group and a reminder that we do in fact have a Twitter account!!

Word on the street is that there will be a show tonight, and that it will be on Arecibo Radio. http://areciboradio.com/chat

I have no idea what you're talking about. I heard this show was cancelled two weeks ago after the host had a psychotic episode due to ceiling cat inducing an epileptic seizure during The Rickroll of the Lambs.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I heard this show was cancelled two weeks ago after the host had a psychotic episode due to ceiling cat inducing an epileptic seizure during The Rickroll of the Lambs.

Radio ThaSauce continues tonight @ 8pm on http://www.areciboradio.com, be there!