A Vectorman remix!?

duskvstweak

I'm retracting a statement I made a week ago. I commented that OCR doesn't have enough diversity but looking at the new releases as of late (a Vectorman remix!?). I now retract what I said and am loving the amount of choices here. Though I still wish certain games or songs got a little more coverage, this place is really doing its job (a Vectorman remix!?).

really? a vectorman remix suddenly made this site more diverse?

No, the Vectorman ReMix made him realize the site was more diverse.

I'm retracting a statement I made a week ago. I commented that OCR doesn't have enough diversity but looking at the new releases as of late (a Vectorman remix!?). I now retract what I said and am loving the amount of choices here. Though I still wish certain games or songs got a little more coverage, this place is really doing its job (a Vectorman remix!?).

We have ReMixes from over 550 games because they're not all from the super popular franchises. We've always been diverse, you just didn't pay attention.

In other news, OC ReMix is completely biased toward or against trance, depending on who you ask.

They will, though. Just wait.

I recall, long ago, that a new Vectorman was in development for the XBox. Screen depicted it as a thoroughly generic first-person shooter with Vectorman looking more like a space marine than an awesome robot that turns into a drill (or any other number of forms).

After that Vectorman didn't even get the courtesy of appearing in Sega Superstars Tennis, while two-bit nobodies like Reala and some chick besides Ulala from Space Channel 5 made the cut.

If Sega is planning something, it better be good.