Super Mario Land 2 - Wario's Castle Remix (update 10,000 - 29-09)

WillRock

Nice job Will. I always find it funny hearing a remix of an older video game track. Only because its stereo in the remix.

Anyways. I really like the way you did this mix. It takes the source and just multiplies the epicness factor by ten fold. The organ sounds awesome and so does the trumpet section. I think maybe the drums could use a bit more pinch though. Especially with the kick drum. It seems everything is very well balanced and decently mixed.

I'd love to give you more detailed feedback, but a long day of work left me very exhausted, lol.

Ohoho! Liking it :-P. I always liked this track from Mario lol. This really does it tribute.

All the layers seem to go together pretty well

After the Synthy part at 1:35 you should repeat the original first part of the tune (0:32 -) before the EPIC :-P guitar bit at 1:52

Any other ways of implementing a bit more of the original track or making it longe would pretty much make this remix perfect

Good Work!

I have neither constructive nor critical comments for this mix. It really has a solid Castlevania feel (which isn't a good thing; it's a great thing!) and I really just love the arrangement. I hope this gets accepted. Even if it doesn't, it's staying in my playlist. Seriously great stuff.

Wow. I was cursing and cursing because this songwasn't properly remixed yet, but you're doing one hell of a job. My only, single gripe with it as that only the source tunes don't come back that often. Especially the second part really wants some more sound time, IMHO. The way the tune goes away from source by going up in octaves is used way too often, I'm really curious what happens when you expand on the source, instead of deviate from it.

Anyway... Really great work on this WAY to underappreciated track!

My only, single gripe with it as that only the source tunes don't come back that often. Especially the second part really wants some more sound time, IMHO.

I find it interesting that you should say that as the only parts of the mix that don't have the source in some way or form is the intro, guitar solo, and outro. Other parts are all variations of the source, altho I am biased towards the main part of the source... the link section is played once and the other part later in the source I don't handle...

Seeing as its your only crit however, thats good :D

Thanks for the feedback guys, keep it coming!