Overlord 1 & 2 on Steam for $8.75

Powerlord

For those of you who don't know, the Overlord series is sorta like a twisted version of Pikmin.

So, while looking for other stuff on Steam today, I noticed that Overlord: Raising Hell is on Steam now.

Clicking through to it, I noticed that Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell, and Overlord II comprise the Overlord Complete Pack, a bundle for $8.75 as a Steam Weekend Deal.

I had been boycotting Overlord II on Steam, because Raising Hell never got a Steam release... until today, and the entire series was put on sale to boot!

(For reference, I bought the pack because Raising Hell + Overlord II together would be $10 even with the sale prices).

same here

my games list is up to 75 and ill probably end up buying this pack and never playing it

Maybe this will give me incentive to finish Overlord. Got most of the way through the game trying not to accrue any evil deeds, then got stuck at one point. That was over a year ago.

A few months back, I started a game of Overlord trying to get every evil reputation point I possibly could, but got tired of playing through it.

Maybe this will get me to actually complete it, particularly now that I can access the expansion content to the first game.