OCR01950 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Eye of the Storm"

djpretzel

• 2 weeks later...

Now time to give my actual review of the song. Me thinks it is very epic. And I read a comment that says that the song sounds "glassy". All I have to say is true dat. I like how the songs go so well together, almost as if they are the same song. An I really like how it sounds so... y'know, different. I dunno. I just like it. And I give it a 5/5, my friend. Now, GOOD DAY TO YOU! lol. But really. This is the end of my review. Seriously. Totally. I like typing. rofl. lol... I'm just going to shut up now...

• 1 year later...

This is a work of art. I think that this really does a great job of having a good zen feeling to it that is peaceful, but too chill. Loving the storming effects. The only thing that would have made this better is if the rain and thunder continued through the whole song, but that's just me. Amazing electronica work here. I really love it.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Holy crap, this is definitely the most creative take on "Song of Storms" I've ever heard! I can easily see why some people may have problems with the source usage here, since it was transformed quite a bit, but all these small changes really make this song so unique and incredible. The ambient soundscape here is simply top-notch. Major props for the effort, Rozo!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01950 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Eye of the Storm"