Connections from MAGFest to Home: Roadtrip Crash Thread

Monobrow

Hey guys.

As some of you may know, Ari, myself, Ashley, and Justin all have this 3000 mile ride back home to do after Magfest.

So far, we have a couple places to stay in OH and early on in Indiana, but I really don't know anyone from then on, all the way to San Fran.

THIS is our route

If you live anywhere from here to there, and have room, and are a nice awesome rad person that doesn't mind two weirdos and two girls crashing at your place and hanging out, hey, you are awesome. We also have a small kitten with us.

Anyway, I made this thread specifically for the purpose of trying to figure out if anyone who is on the way, would be willing to let us crash. But if anyone else has a long way to go from MAG and needs to crash somewhere, post here. Hook up!

Had an AWESOME time at MAGfest this year-- a shoutout to Brushfire for graciously hosting so many of us OCR folks, and let's all hope his wife doesn't kill him so he can show up for MAGfest 9.

It was awesome meeting all of you! I'm looking forward to seeing photos/videos from the event and am currently dumping all the photos from me and Brian's cameras; expect HD goodness from Brushfire soon too.

Our live OCAD recording session went better than expected despite multiple equipment failures, poor placement and near-nonexistant lighting, and numerous scheduling snafus, we managed to attract a crowd of about 30 total viewers/contributors. We recorded video and audio and this is looking to be one of our best podcasts yet if not THE best, can't wait to share it with you!

I'm two hours south of chicago or so at Champaign, IL if you feel like stopping by there - it's a bit out of the way of your posted route though.

Edit: Adjusting the route, it looks like it adds only 1 hour to your trip - I'll talk about it later with you guys in person today since I hear you're going to be with a bunch of us at Dave & Buster's