Final Fantasy IX: Worlds Apart - History

Fishy

hollowriku on youtube actually made a vocal cover of jesters of the moon.

I claimed Jesters of the Moon, but then I ended claiming something else, and then something else further. Right now I have "finished" Mistaken Love and started a WIP for Passing Sorrow. If nobody claims Jesters again by the time I am done with this, then I will probably do that.

I'm still waiting on confirmation that SOMEONE is doing Battle 2.
And if nobody claims Battle 2 in the long run, I might as well do that too.

I'm not claiming them NOW so that other people can come by and do them, I'm just saying that if they end up not being done that I will definitely throw my tiny hat into the ring. :-o

I've been having issues with hardware and software though so I'm hoping someone steps up for these. :-o

Edited by Brandon Strader

I'm confused, when is the deadline for these tracks? I'd really like to take claim on Bran Bal but I'm in the process of moving house and getting a lot of new gear together so I know I won't be able to start it for another month at least.

Can I claim it still? Or would it be best to leave it open for someone else who can do it sooner?

Oooh promo art sketches are looking nice.

Dark Messenger has just become free but I will find someone suitably awesome to do it personally. If you think you have what it takes pm me but this needs to be best of the best stuff imo.

Want to see. :-)

Also the tracklist looks so much more epic when you look at it in HD. Colors are vivid and encouraging. "Thank you everyone for your hard wark!" -Gwen the Chocobo

• 2 weeks later...
They're just basic art sketches at the moment, I'll probably include them on the site later.

Finally finished the arrangement for final battle this evening. 10 minutes 51 seconds long :o and barely any copypasta.

I can't wait to hear your 320kbps MP3 of it, and am deeply frightened of the inevitable 56kbps MP3 that'll be posted to OCR. :-P

Impressive work, my good man.

• 3 weeks later...

Since the last WIP date was June 1st I think? How about September 1st as the next WIP date? I'm not trying to go over your head or anything, or offend you in any way... Just wanna see the ball keep rolling. :-D I was also thinking Jesters of the Moon might be good as reggae. Fish, you know any way to get good reggae sound from Addictive Drums? o_O

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there. ^^

I was wondering if I could claim Black Waltz/Far Away in the Twilight? I had an idea for a piano piece that merges the two together, as they are pretty similar tracks and I think compliment each other quite well.

I have spoken to Fishy previously a while ago, and WOULD have chosen a track sooner if I hadn't been ill again >_<

Hope this is okay? :)

Hi there,

Have sent Fishy a PM with an audition track to hopefully claim Bran Bal.

Such a rich source, can't believe it's not claimed yet.

*ahem*

*points*

I'm confused, when is the deadline for these tracks? I'd really like to take claim on Bran Bal but I'm in the process of moving house and getting a lot of new gear together so I know I won't be able to start it for another month at least.

Can I claim it still? Or would it be best to leave it open for someone else who can do it sooner?

That was me, on my old account. I never got an answer... >_<

It's cool though, you can have it. You'll probably do a better job than me and there's plenty of other cool stuff to choose from anyways.

I'm real excited to see what everyone is cooking up. This is my absolute most favourite soundtrack. ;P

Edited by UmJammerSully

Well the first post says you should send me a pm with an audition track to claim something, which I'm pretty sure I never got. That post sounded very non-committal too, you've gotta admit :P.

Sorry, you're right. I was new then (still am really) and I didn't read the first post closely enough. I'm gonna PM you now actually. ;P