Quick survey for my game studio

prophetik music

hey, everyone.

rogue pirate ninja interactive (one of the indie studios i work for) has a marketing survey up. it's pretty simple, and only takes a few minutes.

if anyone here had the urge to help us out, we'd really appreciate it. helps us figure out what to do for our next game.

link is here.

also, while you're there, check out our iPhone game, iRis AG. it's cheap, i did the 22-minute soundtrack (which is available for free on the site, too), and there's a free version to try it out, too.

thanks, everyone!

Done, though I tend to prefer longer, more involved iPod games to arcade style quickplays...though Lock n Roll and Texas Pick Em hold my attention very well also.

most would say you're among the minority, since most people play games on their iphones on the train, or the bus, or something relatively short as opposed to a long session.

we've gotten all sorts of responses so far. thanks for contributing, guys!

most would say you're among the minority, since most people play games on their iphones on the train, or the bus, or something relatively short as opposed to a long session.

we've gotten all sorts of responses so far. thanks for contributing, guys!

Haha, I totally know I'm opposite of the standard ipod idea. My thought is that I want to see what the platform is technically capable of in addition to playing Peggle forever. I _do_ play the shorter games on the bus and (occasionally) during unimportant meetings.

i has done this survey

although you said there was a free version to try on the website? i can't seem to find it...

I've tried the free edition on my ipod, just grab it there if you've got one. I'll consider buying it with the next iTunes gift card I buy -- I make a point of not buying any apps directly with my card to keep my credit card bill low. :P

No please don't eat the cat. My gf would be very sad.

I still don't know why Brad calls me "boss"... It's not like I sit there with a whip forcing him to mix for me... oh wait... :P

At any rate, a shameless self bump with an iRis AG promo code: AJKPKRKAKFKM (note: only works in US iTunes store)

Thanks everybody for taking the time to go do our little survey. We really do appreciate the help and really look forward to seeing some trends form that will help us make a better game.

Feel free to post replys commenting on anything else you think about that we didn't have on the survey (that we should of).

Also, I freaking love OCR. It's one of the most common types of music I listen to while coding. Thanks to all the mixers out there that make this site awesome. :)

No please don't eat the cat. My gf would be very sad.

I still don't know why Brad calls me "boss"... It's not like I sit there with a whip forcing him to mix for me... oh wait... :P

At any rate, a shameless self bump with an iRis AG promo code: AJKPKRKAKFKM (note: only works in US iTunes store)

Thanks everybody for taking the time to go do our little survey. We really do appreciate the help and really look forward to seeing some trends form that will help us make a better game.

Feel free to post replys commenting on anything else you think about that we didn't have on the survey (that we should of).

Also, I freaking love OCR. It's one of the most common types of music I listen to while coding. Thanks to all the mixers out there that make this site awesome. :)

Are you the guy I've trying to email since this time last year?

Are you the guy I've trying to email since this time last year?

no, you've been trying to contact novo interactive. they don't need another sound guy, either - actually, novo's got both me as a composer and an industry pro as their sfx/mastering guru. pretty cool.

so you might as well stop. at this point you're probably only annoying walker and josiah. they thought it was pretty funny when they had asked you to change stuff sometime last year and you were antagonistic about the idea of altering your music. i don't think they're into your style, anyways - they wanted something more...flexible.

edit: congrats to bardic for nabbing the promo code. make sure to tell us what you think! iRis isn't perfect, so feedback helps us improve this one and make better games down the road.

so you might as well stop. at this point you're probably only annoying walker and josiah. they thought it was pretty funny when they had asked you to change stuff sometime last year and you were antagonistic about the idea of altering your music. i don't think they're into your style, anyways - they wanted something more...flexible.

That's not what they told me last time I talked to them. I've just been trying to get a hold of someone over there.

I think I'm going to have a little chat with them.