Sign in to follow this  
FireSlash

OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

Hit them with the charge damage, and then swing. Only ideal for the explosive, but it would work.

but then it wouldn't crit

Why is the Highlander Server still up? We both lost the competition.

idklolbffjill. Nostalgia? Laziness? Eldritch Abominations? (I'm going with laziness, personally.)

Also barring unfortunate happenstances such as absolutely no one else being present, I shall be on the server tonight. Finally.

A required update for Team Fortress 2 is now available. Please run hldsupdatetool to receive the update. The specific changes include:

- Added Loch-n-Load kill icon.

- Added the mini-sentry kill icon.

- Fixed the Kritzkrieg charge deployed sound getting stuck on.

- Fixed the Heavy's fists not playing the critical hit animation.

- Item Whitelist improvements by request:

- The "mp_tournament_restart" command will now force the whitelist to reload.

- Setting "unlisted_items_default_to" "1" will cause the whitelist to act as a blacklist.

- Setting a specific item to "1" or "0" will override the whitelist/blacklist default.

BLU and RED have been updated and restarted.

You know, for how much he claims to hate playing against me, Frogg sure gives me a lot of hats...

GUESS WHO HAS LE PARTY PHANTOM? 8-)

Me! Me! I do!

I was just looking for a yes/no, not if you wanted to open the trade window right then. If I waited to ask I'd have forgotten by the time the map ended.

---

Editing this in because I don't want to double post for this, but I had an absolute blast playing again tonight for the first time in a month and fell in love with Your Eternal Reward even more than I already did. Special thanks to Frogg for Le Party Phantom.

I've yet to figure out why, but my TF2's started graphically stuttering, rendering itself unplayable, after a few minutes of playing on either of the OCR servers. Strangely enough, this problem doesn't manifest at all if I stay in spectator mode, but it starts off significantly worse if I start playing after having spectated for a while.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on, and I've been hearing a few other people having similar/identical issues lately. Anyone know what's up?

When you say "graphically stutter", do you mean that every once in a while the game just freezes for a split second and then returns to normal? I've noticed that happening to myself now, when I used to get smooth gameplay with no interruptions. I think it started after last Friday's update, and regardless of the server I'm on, it happens to me.

When you say "graphically stutter", do you mean that every once in a while the game just freezes for a split second and then returns to normal? I've noticed that happening to myself now, when I used to get smooth gameplay with no interruptions. I think it started after last Friday's update, and regardless of the server I'm on, it happens to me.

Yeah. In my case it's a bit of the game either doing that or the reverse (appearing to move me just fine for an instant and then returning me to where I just was).

I've yet to figure out why, but my TF2's started graphically stuttering, rendering itself unplayable, after a few minutes of playing on either of the OCR servers. Strangely enough, this problem doesn't manifest at all if I stay in spectator mode, but it starts off significantly worse if I start playing after having spectated for a while.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on, and I've been hearing a few other people having similar/identical issues lately. Anyone know what's up?

I don't know if I'm on the same boat as you, but recently I've been getting random dips in FPS for no apparent reason. It'll be like a steady 120 FPS then it drops to 17 and jets back up again. Happens when I stare at walls as well.

I've been having problems like that for a while, on rare occassion. Nothing a complete total Steam restart didn't fix, though.

Yeah. In my case it's a bit of the game either doing that or the reverse (appearing to move me just fine for an instant and then returning me to where I just was).

I've had this problem for months. It's constant, and it makes my game unplayable. Hense my absence.

I haven't had any problems, but my computer's kind of overpowered (or was a couple of years ago... Curse you, Moore!). However, when I did have such problems, I erased my game files in the /steamapps/yourname/tf2 folder (but not the GCF archive files so it won't have to redownload them) and it would fix it. Just back up your maps and cfgs and stats file (if not using the cloud) and such first of course.

Your mileage, obviously, may vary.