Sign in to follow this  
FireSlash

OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

First thing that came to mind was Statler & Waldorf from the muppets with their "That wasn't half bad, that was all bad"

Since I can't find that clip, you can have this one

It's probably in this clip, which is a compilation of Statler & Waldorf's end of show clips.

Edit: Nope, it wasn't, but there are a lot of good ones there.

has some good quips, too.

looks live ive got a team ready to go

and http://www.pcgamer.com/2010/08/11/next-tf2-update-adds-trading-new-game-mode/

look at that

Oh god I lol'd at the conversation about the Eternal Reward.

No facestabs would actually be a pretty big drawback, although no failstabs would be an equally big perk. That's...pretty scary to think about.

It's probably in this clip, which is a compilation of Statler & Waldorf's end of show clips.

Edit: Nope, it wasn't, but there are a lot of good ones there.

has some good quips, too.

Went through a couple of the big compilations and didn't find, mildly disappointed in that fact. Made up by the fact I was watching Statler and Waldorf clips.

It's also nice to see Valve hiring programmers capable of...well programming game mechanics.

Oh god I lol'd at the conversation about the Eternal Reward.

No facestabs would actually be a pretty big drawback, although no failstabs would be an equally big perk. That's...pretty scary to think about.

I'm all for the no facestabs, as long as there's some way on the server to force-equip Chili with it. ;)

Also, "next month (Valve time)" would be... January 2011?

The website has updated saying the original 160 slots are now filled, but because of the huge response they're expanding the tournament.

To be on the safe side, I think the team leaders should sign us up as soon as possible.

HEY HEY TEAM 2 LISTEN UP!!

I need all of you to register at this site and sign up with our team.

http://etf2l.org/teams/10649/

Uh, so yeah... I signed up and all but I can't seem to join either. :-/ Wanna point me to the "Join this team" button or whatever it takes to join? I guess I'm just not seeing it.

it really isnt that hard guys

Thanks, atmuh, for making us feel like retards. If you have the time to comment, could you perhaps make it a useful comment?

EDIT: Ok, so the FAQ seems to say that the team captain has to invite people to the group. Could I get one of those?

Thanks, atmuh, for making us feel like retards. If you have the time to comment, could you perhaps make it a useful comment?

EDIT: Ok, so the FAQ seems to say that the team captain has to invite people to the group. Could I get one of those?

I believe that Brushfire will have to invite you to the team since he is the team leader for the OCR Team2.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I need THESE PEOPLE to sign up:

Demo: Critical Hit

Engineer: Gamemaster1379

Heavy: H1nScaids

Medic: Brushfire

Pyro: !!

Scout: Cinderwild (Signed)

Sniper: Zephy

Soldier: Narf

Spy: MAV2013 (Signed)

Auxiliaries

Dr. Waltz

[solide Snake] Lale

Jaswald

IJ

G-Wave (Signed)

Abadoss, If one of our Auxilaries drop, you can have a spot. Also to Barl, same thing.

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

I need THESE PEOPLE to sign up:

:snip:

Ah... I was under the impression that this was still the group that was still being assembled. My mistake. Carry on, then!

Any chance for fielding a 3rd team?