OCR00422 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Town Music (Busy Life)"

Ginnsu

The voice on helium is funny for a little bit, and it fits well with the cutesy simplicity of the lyrics, but good thing it's less than a minute cuz then I'm not sure we can all handle hearing that voice for a lot longer than that. Overall, it's short and sweet, and I like it, haha.

This is why we have a judge panel.

Protricity. Ok... did you know this song was never actually submitted? DJPretzel posted it on his own whim... and I think it's awesome that he did.

I really don't care if you hate this song... but before you go bashing it, just take a step back and realize that it's people like you who've kept me from writing anything new in the last four years. Suikoden II was my swan song, and that's that. Love it or hate it, it's here to stay.

--- Haz

The only thing stopping you is yourself. Change comes from within. Home is where the heart is. Or in this case, somewhere in Kakariko village.

This is why we have a judge panel.

Protricity. Ok... did you know this song was never actually submitted? DJPretzel posted it on his own whim... and I think it's awesome that he did.

I really don't care if you hate this song... but before you go bashing it, just take a step back and realize that it's people like you who've kept me from writing anything new in the last four years. Suikoden II was my swan song, and that's that. Love it or hate it, it's here to stay.

--- Haz

The only thing stopping you is yourself. Change comes from within. Home is where the heart is. Or in this case, somewhere in Kakariko village.

So true. Don't get me wrong. It's a really cute remix. Perhaps you could write something that's more in your vocal range, or work your way up there, lol. Don't let others get you down!

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This was awesome and hilarious! I can just see some country Hyrule guy out there looking at the chickens in his yard thinking the bushes need trimming and singing to himself.

Contrary to what others have said, I think the voice fits and when it goes up on Hyruuuule and schooool I get a kick out of it. We need more fun mixes like this, Music of my Groin, and Team Gato

• 2 months later...

at first I was thinking wow this is a pretty solid remix through the intro part

then it shifted to the vocals and I was thinking WTF!?!?!??

of course I was laughing all the while. It sounded to me like this song was intentionally sung too high.

Despite what others may say I think the vocals fit perfectly.

I finally had to stop listening to it to catch my breath and avoid passing out due to lack of oxygen.

"I live in Hyrule, my kids they go to school"

"It is a busy life . . . but I live with my wife."

short and sweet and to the point.

I was disappointed that it wasnt longer.

I WANT VERSE 2 DAMMIT! >_<

• 2 weeks later...

This was kinda hilarious in a way it shouldn't be. But I kind of liked it. Marks for the balls to do such a short piece in that style :)

The lyrics, I have to say, are weak, but the quality of the vocal sound tells us to accept it as intentional.

A strange one for sure

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00422 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Town Music (Busy Life)"
  • 5 years later...

Short, amusing and straight to the point. Not much to say with less than a minute to it, but if there is something worth saying, it’s that it would fit great for a “moment of disbelief” video compilation edit and it may be humorous to some folks. I’ll take a small dose of humor over nothing nowadays.