Tiger Woods Online Beta

prophetik music

is anyone else playing this?

it's a free online MMO golf game that's geared towards casual players. you can complete an easy round in maybe 15 minutes if you pay attention, and a hard round in around 30 or so. it also allows you to do just the front or back 9, or just the par 4s of a course. there's ten courses, modeled after real clubs.

it's incredibly entertaining, and very easy to play (arrow keys and spacebar). as it's geared towards the casual player, it's pick-up-and-play golf, and i'm finding it very enjoyable. i don't like golf that much, either - i can hack at a ball, but i can't string together enough decent hits to make my first hole score better than most people's score for the front 9.

oh, and it's free. you have to install a flash clone on your system, but it doesn't affect anything as far as i can see. beyond that, you can play it anywhere.

link's here: tiger woods online beta.

if you want to play, let me send you a facebook invite - i get a buttload of money for anyone who joins through my invite. it'll help me upgrade my swing (i can't swing an iron to save my life).

is anyone else playing this?

it's a free online MMO golf game that's geared towards casual "players" (we all know Tiger was a player). you can complete an easy round in maybe 15 minutes if you pay attention (easy, lol), and a hard round in around 30 or so (oooh, hard is better). it also allows you to do just the front or back 9, or just the par 4s of a course (we know what you mean there). there's ten courses, modeled after real clubs (my club is a big one too).

it's incredibly entertaining, and very easy to play (arrow keys and spacebar) (I bet he used toys in bed too). as it's geared towards the casual player, it's pick-up-and-play golf (good, commitment is annoying), and i'm finding it very enjoyable. i don't like golf that much, either - i can hack at a ball, but i can't string together enough decent hits to make my first hole score better than most people's score for the front 9 (yeah, getting it in the hole the first time can be tough! Good thing we've got Tiger to show us how).

oh, and it's free. you have to install a flash clone (now we're flashing?) on your system, but it doesn't affect anything as far as i can see. beyond that, you can play it anywhere (my house, your house, hotel rooms?).

link's here: tiger woods online beta.

if you want to play, let me send you a facebook invite - i get a buttload (yep, we know what you mean) of money (now we're talking) for anyone who joins through my invite. it'll help me upgrade my swing (i can't swing an iron to save my life). (but we sure know what else we could be swinging together ;-))

there FTFY

You know, you would have gotten a small community if you told everyone that EA programmed a minigame in which you have to hit on chicks in a restaurant, but that you have to unlock it by doing five consecutive Birdies or something.

More like five hole-in-ones, then again if you were Tiger sticking it in just five holes wouldn't be enough. HI-YO!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I work my butt off to make it to a level 20 pro in tiger woods online beta. This evening I was playing Saint Andrews from the black tee an hard pin placment. which I commpleted to get ths objectives when I returned to the main page to start a new round I was dropped to a level 3 biginner.I didn't loose any of my experience points or any of the course mangment that I have completed. Just my level 20 pro rating Can thi be recovered an if so how can it be done