Searching for a Chrono Trigger remix

renaius

Hi all,

I'm searching for a remix I heard several years ago (2003/2004, if memory serves) that I really liked and lost when my hard drive was wiped. I never really thought about it for years until a couple days ago, but I haven't been able to find it again. I don't remember what it was called or what songs it used as a base, just that at one part of the song (maybe 3/4 of the way through?) was a voiceover saying something along the lines of "Can you master time and space?" and it sounded like it was pulled from an old 50s sci-fi serial. I'm really not sure which one it is and there are over 90 remixes so I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the subject.

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00998/

"Also, I included some game samples as transitional material. The voice samples used are from the Original Astral Projection hypnosis tapes (sampled frequently by AstralProjection the Group), as well as some crazy self help tapes."

From the song itself: "We all know that time is limited. That a day's work has to be accomplished in the same finite 24 hours we each have. Some of us do it. Most do some of it. Some others procrastinate. And some never get around to it. Those who get things done and do them well know the right way, and that is time management."

Hmm I have Time Management, it's not the one I'm looking for. The only other thing I really remember is that the voiceover ends with a the voice saying "The TIME MACHINE" and it gets kind of distorted. Is it possible the track is no longer available?

The first part of your question is that it is a giant fan-based collection of all things Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

The second part of your question is that there is some history between that site and this one... not the good kind. More like the "I HATE YOU AND FUCK OFF AND DIE BASTARD I'LL KILLL YOU ON TEH STREET YOU STUPID FUCKER" kind.

There's a thread or two archived somewhere, I'm sure.