[........]

You seem to be a decent guitarist and its pretty well done and for the most part everything sounds well balanced. I gather from your post that you wanna add these to the remixes section? hmmm..well....good luck with that my friend! :) BUT, just so ya know, this and your other are just covers. Don't get me wrong, this one in particular are very well done. But if you want them to be posted on here, you need to submit it and hope for the best and it should be a little more of a remix though.

Well thank you for sharing. ;)

As you said on the video, it isn't mixed or mastered yet, so I'll hold off on the mastering, for now. It is less clear than it could be, but if you're aware of that then I'll wait.

Great arrangement of the tune, spot on with just about everything. Note I said Arrangement (awesomely defined in this thread), not Re(M)ix. OCR is looking for ReMixes of video game music, so this would not be accepted, on those grounds alone.

On a side note, if you were to submit anything, the max bitrate is 192kbps, and the filesize cap is 8mb. You can get more information about submission standards here, so take a look.

Yeah, great arrangement, though, and I hope to hear some remixing from you shortly :-o.

Thank you sirs for your quick reponses.

So basically, let's say I would add a little orchestral intro, and a little outro of my own, but keep the song as you heard it the same, would it be considered Remixed enough ? *

I still have the .record of the tune so it would be easyly do-able to re-work it a bit ;)

* If I leave drums n bass in a middle section and add a little guitar solo and a crazy synth solo, with a differant feel dithered on the tune, would that make it ?

Yea, With that last part, it should provided everything else is up to snuff!!!

:)

Thank you sirs for your quick reponses.

So basically, let's say I would add a little orchestral intro, and a little outro of my own, but keep the song as you heard it the same, would it be considered Remixed enough ? *

I still have the .record of the tune so it would be easyly do-able to re-work it a bit ;)

* If I leave drums n bass in a middle section and add a little guitar solo and a crazy synth solo, with a differant feel dithered on the tune, would that make it ?

Can't judge it until we hear it. The mixing will need to be finished, though, that much is certain, so when you make the changes don't forget to touch up the production, as well ;-).

Can't judge it until we hear it. The mixing will need to be finished, though, that much is certain, so when you make the changes don't forget to touch up the production, as well ;-).

We're not judges, lol.

He should put this under Mod Review when he's done if he wants feedback from an "official" presence (even though they're about the same as every other critic on this forum)

ven though they're about the same as every other critic on this forum

No they're not. They've been tested by the Judges and found to be discerning and consistent enough to make them staff. All the other critics here are just wannabes*. :D

*) Wannabes can have good crits tho.

--

Welcome to ocr. :D When it comes to submitting stuff to ocr, this is pretty much required reading. Some it is just obvious, some redundant, some just there just in case... Should tell you how ocr works and what it's about tho.

Okay, the track. As it's been said, it's a cover and not a new arrangement. Wouldn't make it to the panel. Sound is pretty good (hihat is a little trashy and there are some sloppy guitar parts here and there), you seem to have the chops to get a remix posted, you just gotta write a more interpretive arrangement for it to be accepted.

That's if you're aiming for ocr. In any case, this is a cool cover. :D