Zelda album: Lime of the Season - History

Lemonectric

Mokram's the only other one with a wav, but a couple other tracks are practically ready. Then we have a smattering of long WIPs, short WIPs, and nonWIPs.

Anyone signing up now is exempt from the upcoming deadline next week, but I'd like remixers who can complete their tracks in a reasonably timely fashion. Halc and Dj Mokram should be your role models.

Edited by Hylian Lemon

About Subrosian Dance, Ben...

we were thinking we might incorporate it into our track. Then again, Trouble on the Raft was used twice on EoL, so...

For seasonal balance purposes, I'd like to have a track for each Seasons source. If you and wildfire want to mix it in with Subrosia, that's cool; just know you won't be the only ones using it then.

Edited by Hylian Lemon

• 2 months later...

The second arbitrary deadline is coming up this month (March 20). If you're currently on the project and you don't at least meet the first deadline by then, I'll come knocking on your door with brass knuckles and an eviction notice. You can make a short WIP in under an hour, people. :?

Here are the current unclaimed tracks [EDIT: JUST KIDDING THERE AREN'T ANY]

We're also looking for people who want to play an instrument for the spring Din's Dance remix. Light instruments are better. See if you can picture your instrument in a wandering band of minstrels, and then ask me about it. I'll want samples so I know a) how well you can play and B) how cleanly you can record.

(You can also just offer your performance talent to the project in general.)

Edited by Hylian Lemon

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
All tracks are now claimed! Again!

urdailywater has interesting plans for Sunken City. We have several tracks that switch up the moods of the original pieces. Fun.

That sounds a lot like how Echoes of the Future switched up Fairies' Woods in Essence of Lime.

If irony were made of Gale Seeds, we'd all be blowing away in tornadoes right now because urdailywater is doing a ReMix for a flooded city!

• 2 weeks later...
[There was a new opening here. Didn't last very long.]

I like how Flexstyle mixed in his Explorer's Crypt (#807) WIP with the Castle of Despair track when he realized he wouldn't be able to finish it, because that means it didn't go to waste. I also like project directors who take charge when things don't look pleasant (i. e. you must not have had any applicants for Explorer's Crypt over the past 3 to 5 days, so you took over!). The Castle of Despair and Explorer's Crypt track is my new most anticipated track, with Gnarled Root Dungeon (#801) being a very close second!

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'd request that Maturing be split into Maturing I (Longer WIP, which I infer to be 50 to 74 % complete) and Maturing II (75 to 99 % complete).

I like how Flexstyle mixed in his Explorer's Crypt (#807) WIP with the Castle of Despair track when he realized he wouldn't be able to finish it, because that means it didn't go to waste. I also like project directors who take charge when things don't look pleasant (i. e. you must not have had any applicants for Explorer's Crypt over the past 3 to 5 days, so you took over!). The Castle of Despair and Explorer's Crypt track is my new most anticipated track, with Gnarled Root Dungeon (#801) being a very close second!

The mixing of Explorer's Crypt and Castle of Despair was actually an accident that Flex decided to keep. :< He was hoping it could be used to knock out both sources at once, but I decided to leave the autumn version of Crypt open to keep each season at 6 tracks.

Unfortunately for anyone who might have been interested, I have a raging boner for Explorer's Crypt and couldn't even last a week without giving in.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, I'd request that Maturing be split into Maturing I (Longer WIP, which I infer to be 50 to 74 % complete) and Maturing II (75 to 99 % complete).

Just for you <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...