Zelda album: Lime of the Season - History

Lemonectric

In Seasons, Ricky gives you his provided you haven't bought the one from the Horon Village store (which become's Moosh's Flute) or won the one from the Subrosian Dancing Game (which becomes Dimitri's Flute).

Not sure about Ages. But I think it would be the same, except it would be the Lynna City store and the Goron Dancing game.

'It would be helpful if you could provide samples of yourself playing, so we could get a sense of your ability and recording quality.'

Chucked together a few things for you, recorded for about 5 mins, if you want something where I put more time into it let me know. Ignore wrong notes/tempo/other sounds =)

First one is to show string crossing technique as just about any string player would recognise

Second one was <3 Zelda, repeated twice with 2 different reverbs, but I'm not too sure how to use compressors/ EQ and stuff properly yet

http://tindeck.com/listen/bxin

P.S: If anyone knows how to help me record better in terms of mic position, or how to make it sound better using all that weird effect processing let me know =D

*Goes back to study*

'It would be helpful if you could provide samples of yourself playing, so we could get a sense of your ability and recording quality.'

Chucked together a few things for you, recorded for about 5 mins, if you want something where I put more time into it let me know. Ignore wrong notes/tempo/other sounds =)

First one is to show string crossing technique as just about any string player would recognise

Second one was <3 Zelda, repeated twice with 2 different reverbs, but I'm not too sure how to use compressors/ EQ and stuff properly yet

http://tindeck.com/listen/bxin

P.S: If anyone knows how to help me record better in terms of mic position, or how to make it sound better using all that weird effect processing let me know =D

*Goes back to study*

All right, nice. Like you said earlier, it may not be appropriate for the mega Din's Dance instrument collab, but you're still on the list for people who might want some violin. I know I'd want it if I had a track that could use it. :nicework:

• 3 months later...

Haha. That's right, people, we have a title now. It was JH Sounds's idea, and it got the most votes. Good stuff.

Also, like the thread title says, we still have some openings. I've been trying unsuccessfully to recruit people. I want auditions and/or ssssooooouuuuls

particularly fresh ones that are not already in the process of being drained by 50 other project directors

Edited by Hylian Lemon

Coolio. Yeah, let's go for it. Sorry I missed Ben's PM on doing something official for Essence of Lime. He wrote me a PM last December basically asking if it's be cool to do it, but then basically backed out of it in the same paragraph in a self-deprecating way saying he wasn't sure it was good enough compared to the standards here, because he was involved in some many of the tracks. :lol: He never followed up and I was in the middle of busy season (end of the year is the busiest time of year at all non-profits), so I never had a chance to talk him out of being a self-deprecating doofus. :-) Let's not make that mistake twice!

• 1 month later...