BALTIMORE MEET-UP! Bit Gen Gamerfest 5, Sat. Aug. 14, 4PM, Sonar

Mustin

Hey, y'all. On August 14, video game bands across the 'States collide for Bit Gen Gamerfest 5.

Powerglove

Entertainment System

The Megas

This Place is Haunted

Year 200X

Rare Candy

Armadillo Tank

and I hear The OneUps might be there...

along with Master of Ceremonies, brentalfloss

I'd say that's a bill worth checking out. Plus there are several more bands, video game artwork artists, video games and arcade machines on free play - it's just gonna be a good ol' time.

What: Video Game Music nerdfest

Where: Sonar Baltimore | 407 E Saratoga St | Baltimore MD 21202 | 410.783.7888

When: Saturday August 14 | 4:00 PM EDT

Get tickets: http://sonar.thundertix.com/orders/new?performance_id=21047

Who's gonna go?

Wow. So is it because everyone hates me or are y'all really not interested in going? According to the "live music vs. studio recordings" I reckon most people don't like live music. lulz

Well, I'm getting ready to go. It's gonna be fun. Gonna be awesome to see my good friends The Megas and brentalfloss again.

See (any of you?) there!

You guys are all wimps. I traveled 4 and a half hours both ways, got lost in a bad Baltimore neighborhood, then got my face rocked off five ways from Sunday. The Megas were awesome, The OneUps were awesome (finally picked up the SMK album!), Entertainment System was awesome, This Place Is Haunted was super awesome (loved their TV show medley), and the Protomen blew the roof off with their SHEER AWESOME. It was a great show from top to bottom.

...The Ultraball sucked hardcore, though. Maybe it's because I'm not in on the joke (if there is one), but I don't know how those guys got any stage time in the first place.

You guys are all wimps. I traveled 4 and a half hours both ways, got lost in a bad Baltimore neighborhood, then got my face rocked off five ways from Sunday. The Megas were awesome, The OneUps were awesome (finally picked up the SMK album!), Entertainment System was awesome, This Place Is Haunted was super awesome (loved their TV show medley), and the Protomen blew the roof off with their SHEER AWESOME. It was a great show from top to bottom.

...The Ultraball sucked hardcore, though. Maybe it's because I'm not in on the joke (if there is one), but I don't know how those guys got any stage time in the first place.

Dude, glad you made it out. It was an AWESOME show. Bummed Powerglove didn't get to play more, but they rocked.

On the plane headed home. Good times were had.