Looking for someone to make hip hop beats

Because I REALLY want to write lyrics and rap them but I don't want to make the beats. I've written 5 or so rap songs in the past and a couple metal songs with rappy verses but I want to rap to beats made by people who actually make hip hoppy beats. I'd like to do originals in the future, but for now is anybody interested in doing a hip hop game remix with me? You can pick the game and the song. Style-wise, my favorite description would be "aggressive orchestral" hip hop. But I'll try anything. I just want to put some CHIPP Damage rap on display in OCR.

SO...

Who's with me?

Do you have any sort of budget or are you looking for pro bono?

My most recent VGM beat is my Mega Ran remix found here - http://soundcloud.com/mustin/mega-ran-k-murdock-drop-the-load-mustin-mix

My most recent VGM hip-hop collection is here - http://oneupstudios.bandcamp.com/album/vision-quest

Let me know if you are interested.

-m

That's cool. Did you already have in mind where you wanted me to rap? There's plenty of melodic stuff all over the place. Were you thinking I could rap over that? I already have an idea of what kind of rhythm I could use for it before it gets lively.

This one will be a challenge for me but I want to do it if you want to have me.

Black Panter, I'm also totally onboard for your zeal idea.

Neblix, thank you. I will check out the scuba divers.

Mustin, thank you. I haven't listened to your album yet, but I WILL.

I went and got all excited about rap during the busiest month I've ever had. I can't wait until October when I'll have tons of free time again. But for now I'm sticking with the two projects I mentioned.

LET'S DO IT!

Hey man. Read your post yesterday and today I woke up and made this... thought it fit. Enjoy your freestyle and, if you can, post something so I can check it out. If you got some good hooks I'll add some music for you. This track is yours to tell me what to do. So, let me know if you want any changes... tempo, hooks, whatever.

http://soundcloud.com/poolatka/brass-freestyle-beat

p.s. while you're at it, check out WASD on my soundcloud... maybe you can rap about a first person shooter?

That's cool. Did you already have in mind where you wanted me to rap? There's plenty of melodic stuff all over the place. Were you thinking I could rap over that? I already have an idea of what kind of rhythm I could use for it before it gets lively.

This one will be a challenge for me but I want to do it if you want to have me.

Let me know what kind of lyrics you wanna do. PM or catch me on AIM or something.

cool. I've got plenty of cool stuff.

Yo, Prophetik. I guess my favorite type of beat is gangsta rap. I also like beats labelled as "crunk." Although, I don't even know what that is. And as far as instrumentation goes, my favorite will always be orchestral. I hope that's sufficient information. Looking forward to hearing something.

Darkesword, I was just thinking about what I could do with yours. I'll be working on it and get back to you.