OCR00511 - Command & Conquer: Red Alert "Mud Mix"

orkybash

• 3 weeks later...

I wish Peeples would make more songs like this, although I like his Prowl Redux for the song better, that doesnt make this one any less awsome. I sugest you check them both out, escpecailly if you enjoyed this one. Very grooveliscious and true to the original song, try playing this on loop while playing Red Alert =D. I cant see anything to complain about unless you hate the genre in general, I give it a 10/10 keep it up Peeples :o!

• 1 month later...
This is just insane. Peeples definitely takes it to the next level with this one. He's already established himself as a ReMixer with great arranging skills, impeccable sound choice, and a good ear for a deep groove, but this shizzit is just so funky it should be illegal. In fact, it might just be, in the midwest ^^ (don't hurt me.) Groovaliciously deep wah-wah wakka chikka synth madness in droves is what you'll find here, over top a drum track that truly DESERVES the phonetically correct but misspelled 'PHAT' to be attributed to it. Imagine Dj Krush, George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, Frank Klepacki, Shaft (Well, Isaac Hayes), and of course Peeples himself, all getting down on some heavy ganja and jammin', and you'll begin to come close. Priceless bits like the one-off blaxploitation synth solo at 1'11" come and go throughout the mix, leading you on. It's laid back AND interesting at the same time, which is a tough line to walk. I'm diggin this something fierce - wholeheartedly recommend you not hesitate another second and simply grab, any which way you can. Best make-out music on the site? Prolly :)

Ditto. This mix has crushed my brain...Inside. Lemme think of some new words for this mix.

Friglicious.

Digtacious.

Phizzatabulous.

Peeplerigtation.

Ninjasr0x0rmyb0x0rsracious.

Download this now, you fag.

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hah !

read the reviews while downloading...

thought to myself: if people are willing to break all of the guidelines just to show how good this is, then it MUST be a great piece.

And it was

half - expected my laptop to start bouncing around. craziest piece of music have ever heard.

this is me while listening : !!! 8O8O8O !!1111@@@222! :D !!!111! :D @!@!!@! 8O @!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!

second post... wheee!

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Funkysmooth, this is a mix that has the winning combination of solid samples, and a master funkologist at the helm, piloting us on a magical funked out tour. It seems that other reviewers had the similar feeling I have about this track. You just feel compelled to invent new words to describe it.

The grooves are solid, and Peeples wisely lets them simmer a bit while adding layer after layer of infectious pads, synths, and bass.

This is a super awesome mix, hands down.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

'Imagine Dj Krush, George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, Frank Klepacki, Shaft (Well, Isaac Hayes), and of course Peeples himself, all getting down on some heavy ganja and jammin', and you'll begin to come close', ofcourse it helps to jam if your on some heavy ganja too

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR00511 - Command & Conquer: Red Alert "Mud Mix"
  • 3 years later...